We weren't quite sure what to expect from this resort, but we were pleasantly surprised. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment and were surprised by how spacious it was. Each morning we would sit out on the balcony and read while having breakfast - everything was so quiet.
We were provided with free use of the pools. We didn't get a chance to use them, but they looked great. We did, however, get to use the Mini Golf as often as we liked. There was cool lounge music playing in the background, and the course itself was great.
Had some drinks at the club bar, but wouldn't recommend dinner at the restaurant. It was the only thing that disappointed us - food and service wise.
This resort would be great for a family to stay, but also a couple who want a peaceful, relaxing time away. There's something about staying at a golf resort that makes everything nice and quiet. The views each morning are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country