The moment Iarrived I knew I was in for a treat. Front recepetion were very helpful & the whole resort is beautiful. The view from the restaurant facing the golf course is stunning.
Recommended for all travellers etc family's, golfers, honeymooners. I think photograhers would have a field day at this resort. I notice weddings are very popular here. The rooms are lovely & the food is simple & nice. Great breakfast so yummy. Every cocktail you can muster & they change their menu specials every week to suit all taste buds. The pool is beautiful, with barbaque facility, the grounds are so beautiful with wild life etc birds, wallabies frogs. Maybe a bit off the main road but only a 5min walk to the main highway or a short drive to everything. This place is a hidden gem, you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country