Stayed for 3 days of golfing on a very challenging course, that had us rushing out at the break of dawn every morning trying to better our prev days scores. Accommodation was adequate, found the bed was rather uncomfortable. Congratulations on having such professional, friendly reception & bar staff, was such a pleasure to be greeted by friendly accommodating personnel.
However was shocked on the sat morning to be greeted by an older gentleman in the pro shop & I must say we were not "greeted" no polite good morning, rather a blank stare & a gruff exclamation of "Where is your voucher!!!" Please send him out to pasture & get the younger guys in they are so much nicer & have better personalities. My husband & I frequently travel inter-state to play golf & we have would like to visit your resort again, hopefully with other family members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country