We bought a Scoopn voucher offering 4 night stay in a one bedroom apartment and we were impressed.
The apartment was a good size apartment with good kitchen facility. We had our breakfast or afternoon drinks on the balcony which overlooks gardens / bushland. The resort offers a great playground, mini golf and two pools.
We are not golfers and didn't use our golf vouchers. We planned to play a game of mini golf and as there are so many things to do around Cairns, we didn't get the chance to play mini golf! There is a restaurant on-site and Trinity Beach is not far from the resort and there are some beach front restaurants there.
This resort is a great place for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country