This was our first reaction to our room - a one bedroom apartment with kitchen facilities - that's what I was expecting - what we got was basically our dream flat to LIVE in! Amazing - Super King Bed, with massive TV, bathroom with 2 sinks, washing machine and dryer, studio - fitted kitchen had oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and kitchen breakfast table, dining table, desk, 2 big sofas, another big TV, balcony with airer and another table.
Great parking facilities, staff were very helpful - as there's no service there's not much for them to do but what they did they did well, rooms were spotless.
Great value for money given the luxury of the place and early booking promotion - nice to be able to eat in as well!
Fitness suite wasn't up to much but I'm knit-picking - we travelled all round Australia and this was the nicest place we stayed in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country