We very much enjoyed our slice of paradise at the Coral Reef Beach. Hosts Peter and Julie and sidekicks Jack and Ralph were all wonderful.
We have stayed in all types of accommodations, and this relaxed villa was a nice change from the high rise all-inclusive hotels. The location in Savaneta is nice for exploring the entire island, which we did in a rented Jeep.
We would definitely recommend this villa to others looking for a quiet place off the beaten path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Reef Beach is a self catering beachfront accommodation in Savaneta, the oldest fishing town of Aruba. We are located in Savaneta, about a 20 minute drive from the capital and main tourist area Oranjestad. Because of this the area is more laid back and the bars in the area operate on local prices. We are a unique, small, selective development which includes 9 apartments. All of our apartments are just a few steps from the waterfront and have access to free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Coral Reef Beach Villa and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Beach Villa And Apartments Hotel Savaneta
- Coral Reef Beach Villa And Apartments Aruba/Savaneta