“The perfect tour!”

Aruba Sunrise Tours
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Savaneta
More attraction details
Owner description: Arias Schwarz through his love of nature, animals, and Aruba tries provide his guests with the most memorable and remarkable tour experience. Our mission statement is not to be the largest company in Aruba but rather the best. Using only the newest and most advanced vehicles on the island, we begin our tours at 6am and head to the most remote locations on the island such as Black Beach, Natural Pool, The National Park and Boca Grandi. As an added bonus all our guests, through Arias's passion for Kite surfing are all given their first kite lesson.
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The perfect tour!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This tour is well thought out. Starts nice and early so that you can miss the other much larger tours. It is a good size, not too crowded, very one on one. Snorkelling in the natural pool is the best part in my opinion, but there is a little bit of everything for everyone.Tess the tour guide is very friendly and beautiful. She is a local, born and raised in Aruba, so she is packed full of interesting information. This attraction is a must do! There are a lot of other tours similar to this one but if your going to do one I HIGHLY advise you do the SUNRISE TOUR over the other ones. I guarantee you, you will not regret it.

Baltimore, Maryland
“This was the best tour we've been on”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Let me state off the bat that we didn't stay in the B & B, we only took the ATV tour. So, while I did get to see Club Arias, (and it is beautiful) I was not a guest. The ATV tour begins there. Now, on to the tour....

1st off, The ATV's at Club Arias (Sunrise Tours) are called Rhino's, they are not your typical "quad- bike" ATV's. This was especially important because my dad has bad knees, I didn't want him climbing on and off a "stirrup style" bike. Rhino's are essentially golf carts on steroids. If you're worried they won't be as fast as the bikes - don't be. They haul [--]. I got close to 70 MPH's on mine.They are side by side 2 seaters and allow your passenger to take better photos then they would if they were clutched to your back.

This was the 3rd ATV trip my wife and I have been on since we started going to Aruba. We do one every year. We find it essential. It gets you away from the touristy Hustle and Bustle of the west side of the island and features breathtaking views that really make you feel like you are in another world. With that being said, this was- from top to bottom- the best trip we have been on.

It started with the owner- Arias- whom I'll get to in a moment- speaking to me personally when I called Sunrise Tours to make my reservation. I let him know we had done ATV tours in the past, and we were especially attracted to his outfit due to the fact he had Rhino's. He was appreciative that I'd done my research, as he is proud of his "beautiful machines". One of the tours selling points is that they start early (sunrise, go figure) to beat the crowds to the natural pool. If your like me, you will be drinking and partying a bit while in Aruba. I let him know 6 AM was a little too early. He was flexible on the start time. I'm became really intrigued when he told me "I'm going to take you on the biggest, baddest tour you've ever been on- so pack a cooler, I don't want you getting tired/ hungry on me". He made a great recommendation to go over to the Super Foods store and get lunch meats and drinks and bring them along for the ride. Most tours rush you through things- so it was refreshing to hear someone who really loved the island and wanted to take their time to show off its beauty.

Arias delivered on what he said. The car picked us up on time. His driver handed me his phone, and Arias said hello and let me know he was looking forward to giving us a great and memorable day. We arrived at Club Arias, and were greeted by Arias himself and his capable tour guide, Tess. Arias sent us on our way with Tess, and told us he'd see us later that day at the conclusion of the tour, and see us he did.

The tour itself was fantastic. Tess was awesome and knowledgeable. She took me to different locations then I had been to on my previous tours.( don't worry, you will still see the staples) We still beat the crowds to the Natural Pool and got to stay in it for about an hour. We weren't rushed a bit.

The tour finished with a kite surfing lesson from Arias himself. and let me say- I would describe Arias as the real life Willy Wonka. You'll figure out what I mean when you meet him, but Club Arias and the experiences built around it are very much his "Chocolate Factory". He's clearly passionate about the Island as well. Great guy. VERY memorable.

Arias drove us back to our hotel himself. Excellent personal touch. He included some freebies and discounts for future visits. If you're reading Arias- we'll be back my friend. I suggest you readers pay Arias a visit as well, you won't be disappointed.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

While I was in Aruba I wanted to go on a tour of the island but I didn't want to go with a large group of people on a commercial tour. Thankfully I was able to find Sunrise Tours, run by a local named Tess. I was part of a small group of 4 that shared a couple UTV's. Tess was the perfect guide; smart, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. What I hate about most tours is being herded from location to location by a bored guide whose given the same speech hundreds of times. Tess provided just the right amount of information about a site, allowing the group to ask questions about the specifics we were interested in. Another great thing about the tour is that it starts very early, so you get to enjoy the sites with no one else around. For example, the 4 of us were able to snorkle in a very popular location for at least an hour. I don't think I would have enjoyed the snorkling experience if I would have shared the "pond" with 20 other people instead of 3. When the tour was over, I was taken back to Club Arias, (the club associated with Sunrise Tours), and shown around the resort. It had a nice, homey atmosphere and I could tell the guests I met had become friends. Also, while I did not ask for or expect a ride to and from Club Arias, I was given a free ride from and back to my hotel. Thanks Arias! I look forward to a 2nd tour with Tess and staying at Club Arias the next time I'm in Aruba.

1 Thank Bill_E752
Orlando, Florida
“Best tour ever!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

What an amazing adventure. I Have been to Aruba many times and this by far is the best tour I have ever experienced. This is a must do for anyone considering an excursion on the island. We are avid UTV enthusiasts and was pleasantly surprised on how well kept and the knowledge that Arias and Tess had of these machines were. It made us very confident that there would be not any issues with our UTV during the day of riding. Tess guided us through the tour as a true proffesional.

This is a one of a kind best bang for your buck experience. On my next trip (15th) time to Aruba I will not think twice about booking this tour.

Hints&Tips...Protective eyewear for the morning ride before sun comes out pick up a pair of dollar store clear safety glasses once sun comes out you can switch to your regular sunglasses.
Purchase a soft side cooler for cold drinks and snacks....I picked up mine at walmart for around 12 dollars. It also doubles nicely as a beach bag for rest of trip.
Chapstick with sunblock you do not want to get your lips sunburnt or chapped. Sunblock and make sure to reapply...your in the water and sweating quite a bit.

Have fun ask questions!

Ogden, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip to Aruba”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife signed us up for Aruba Sunrise Tours. Being the agreeable guy that I am I went along with it even though I was a bit skeptical. I mean why would I want to get up at 5:00 AM to go cavorting in the deserted section of Aruba when there was a perfectly good beach an elevator ride down from our room? So on our fateful day, we were picked up by the Club Arias van (they were waiting for us 5 minutes ahead of schedule) and driven to Club Arias B&B (a charming little hotel) where we met Arias (the owner and yes that's his real name) and our guide Tess. Arias offered us a delicious coffee cake that his chef had cooked up for us for our trip. On our day, we were the only couple on tour so we got a bit a private tour from Tess. She grabbed the wheels of what appeared to be a brand spanking new Rhino and it was a thrilling ride at 5:30 in the morning driving through the nearly deserted streets of Aruba and we headed into the backcountry and the Arikok National Park. Yes, I reached for my seat belt as we hit top speed in the early morning light. As we entered the Arikok National Park, we were greeted with a gorgeous sunrise, pristine desert landscape, and breath taking vistas of Aruba and the Caribbean. Our itinerary started with a stop at a natural bridge formation, then on to the Conchi natural pool. When we arrived at the pool, we were the only ones there and so we were able to enjoy snorkeling and swimming undisturbed in the glorious morning sunshine. As we were leaving we saw trucks and buses arriving with hordes of tourists and we were so glad we got to enjoy the pool by ourselves. Then we went further around the Arikok National Park and ended up at the Fontein Caves. For me seeing paintings drawn on the cave walls by ancient Arowak was awe inspiring. We finished with a drive to Boca Grande, a pristine deserted beach on the east side of Aruba. Arias offered us a Kite surfing lesson but we declined. We were just thrilled with the grandeur of an untouched beach with sugary white sand and bluest of blue waters. All through the day the Rhino gave us a thrilling ride through landscape that I would not have imagined we could traverse in a motorized vehicle. My wife even got to drive the beast and thoroughly enjoyed it. I opted to be the passenger and picture taker. And Tess seemed to be able to entice nearly every dog and donkey to come and say hello to us. Tess was knowledgeable and well spoken and just plain fun. Aruba Sunrise Tours is not a big company. It's a "mom and pop" operation staffed with wonderful people (thank you Tess) and so they offer a personal touch not offered by the big tour companies. It was a wonderful day and a nice break from another boring beach day in Aruba.

2 Thank Phloidee