“Pizza was the bomb!!!”
Review of G&G Pizza Co.

G&G Pizza Co.
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Savaneta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
“Pizza was the bomb!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My sister and I stayed at Club Arias this past weekend, and had the pleasure of devouring Chef Gabriel's awesome pizza. It was amazing, and one of the best I've ever had. Try it if your in the area, you won't be disappointed.

“Amazing food!! Wish we were there right now!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We just returned home from another incredible trip to Aruba. We can't say enough great things about chef Gabriel and his food! We stayed at Club Arias for 3 nights and ordered a pizza each day, that's how great it was! Thin crust, delicious sauce (we recommend getting extra sauce because it's so good!), and perfectly browned cheese. His prices were very reasonable too! While at the Club Arias, he also prepared our daily breakfast which was incredible! Everything was delicious and was beautifully presented. While there, we had the opportunity to sample his chocolate pizza which was beyond amazing! His three cheese grilled sandwich was also wonderful! All I can say is, TRY THIS PLACE when you are there, you will not be disappointed!!! He is a really cool guy and we can't wait to go back to visit him on our next trip!!!

Rochester, Minnesota
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Chef is Cordon Bleu trained and makes a fabulous thin-crust pizza. Easily the best pizza I have ever had (and I lived in the Village in NYC).

Delray Beach, Florida
“an Aruba must!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at club arias and ate at G&G every morning. The breakfast was unreal and an awesome start to everyday on the island. Eggs and omelettes cooked to order what more could you ask for?! Also tried the gourmet pizzas which were also a treat. The BBQ chicken, white, and Hawaiian were my favorites amongst many other combinations. Believe it or not G&G provided me with some of the best wings I've ever eaten. I eat wings once a week and these are top notch. Just order the house special which provides a perfect blend of sweet and spicy. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I can totally recommend this place to anyone.

PB
“Simply and only... "the Best"!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

What an experience at Pizza Night!!! Best Pizza, wings, salad and pasta! Great service by Gabriel (the one and only Chef self), the best flavors, ambience and prices...you cannot ask for more. Please don’t forget to try the chocolate pizza…you’ll thank me afterwards! :)