Review Highlights
A definate for those avid snorklers

Ideal size catamaran well cared for, excellent crew very knowledgeable visited two different areas... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Terry M
St. John's, Canada
Had a great experience

Alex was very helpful and patient. While one of us was very comfortable with snorkeling, the other... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jennings52

1,527 results
All reviews snorkeling experience private tour underwater scooters mangel halto fish his arm sunken boat sea life wet suits amazing snorkeling group tour amazing photos highlight of our trip coral formations bed and breakfast took pictures great guide
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Snorkeling with Aruba Bob is a must do activity without a doubt while in Aruba. It was definitely the highlight of our trip. It was an exceptional and intimate experience because of the size of the group.

We decided to spend our wedding day anniversary snorkeling with Aruba Bob. We snorkeled in Turks and Caicos and other parts of Aruba with other operators but Aruba Bob's tour of Mangle Halto was a more memorable experience for us. It was such an amazing snorkeling experience! My wife couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.

We snorkeled with a nice family of four from the lone cruise ship that day. They picked us up and drove us to their office to get the snorkeling gear fitted. All their equipment was clean and well maintained. You can tell they invested in top quality gear.

It was then a short drive to Mangle Halto. The view from the beach that morning was amazing

We went into the mangroves to learn how to use the scooter and go over basic snorkeling tips. We started off easily in the shallower areas to get used to the equipment. We then continued to the deeper area where we saw variety of marine life and underwater scenery. We even went by a sunken boat where we saw scuba divers.

Stuart and Kat from Aruba Bob were fabulous guides. They were very patient, knowledgeable, very friendly and easy going. They are there with you in the water throughout the entire time. They made the entire experience enjoyable and memorable and very safe.

They also took pictures the entire time which they email you after a few days. Our pictures came out spectacular.

Do yourself a favor and don’t miss out on this experience.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Aruba Bob (Kent), his daughter Kyra, and Stuart took me, my wife, 12 year old son, and 10 year old daughter on a private tour on July 15th. Simply put, they are great people! My wife had some anxiety and Kent let her hold on to him during the beginning of the excursion. Once she felt good, away she went! My daughter held onto Kyra the entire time and she was an angel. We all stayed together for awhile, but towards the end, Stuart ventured off with me and my son to check out some more amazing sea creatures.

The underwater scooters they use are top notch as is the snorkel gear. They were so friendly and helpful, and we are so happy we booked this tour. They take you to the best snorkel spot in Aruba, Mangel Halto. It's sooooo much better than the typical spots that some of the bigger companies go to.

And to top it all off, Stuart emailed us over 300 pictures of the entire experience! We're able to save and print as many of them that we'd like. And he took some seriously awesome shots!

Kat, who took a different group out, is a jewel as well. We saw Stuart and Kat driving a small group back to their hotel a few days later... they rolled their windows down and we chatted for a bit. Even a couple of days after the excursion is over, they truly care about you and your happiness.

We're also so happy that Stuart recommended taking the Sunrise Jeep Tour (Aruba Bob is located within Club Arias)... and we're so glad we took him up on that. I reviewed that in a separate entry.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you at Aruba Bob one last time for such a wonderful experience. You are such awesome, fun, and knowledgeable friends. You love your job and it shows. Thanks for making it unforgettable for us!!

1  Thank MattPo_73
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was only my second time snorkeling and I can't say enough good things about the experience! INCREDIBLE! Kat was amazing! I will definitely recommend to everyone I talk to and will anxiously await the next time I can do it myself!

1  Thank Beth E
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been coming to Aruba for 13 years, and have snorkeled many places and different excursions on the island. This is by far the best snorkeling in Aruba. Plus everyone was so friendly! Kat is amazing! My new mermaid friend in Aruba who grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio! Lol Kudos to the whole gang from Aruba Bob's. From the first email sent to being dropped off at my timeshare, Aruba Bob's is my new favorite activity! Can't wait to go again!

Carla wayland

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We Signed Up For The Private Tour Because My Wife Had Never Snorkeled Before And We didn't Want To Hold Up an Entire Group If She Needed To Go Slower. Stuart Took His Time And Explained Everything As We Went Along Slowely increasing The Difficulty. Before Long She Was UsIng The Water Skooter (Provided As Part Of ThE Tour) A.d She Was Snorkeling Like A Pro. We Eventually Went On The Outside Of The Reef. The Views Were Incredible And We Saw Many Many Differentt Types Of Fish. Stuart Took Over 120 Photos And We Received A Link To Them thE Next Day. (Again The Photos Are Included In The Tour). All Of THe Staff, Kat, Kyra, And Bob. All Were Friendly And Gave First Rate Service. AuRuba bob's May Not Be The largest snOrkeling Tour In Aruba But I Dare AnyonE To Say They Are Not The best

1  Thank Ritchiegrissett