My Wife and I have been creatures of habit; staying at only all inclusives on the islands and never venturing off the property where ever we stayed. First off, this club forces you to do just that and with good reason. Aruba is a very friendly island and Arias and his staff make you feel safe and welcome. Everything is accessible by car including the most beautiful beaches such as Baby Beach and Eagle Beach. Pack a cooler, pick up snacks and beverages at the local stores and your off!! When you get back to the hotel, expect free lemonade, ice tea, and water along with a special treat from Gabriel, a great chef true to his passion. While were on that subject, definitely inquiry about a private dinner and his affordable nightly meals including, Pasta Monday, Pizza Wednesday, and Wings Friday!!! A fantastic value for truly gourmet meals. Also, don't miss out on his delicious breakfast's made to order and included in the room rate, WOW!! Now back to the hotel.....Club Arias is a relaxing experience with strong attention to detail, from the well kept grounds and pool areas to the cozy feeling of the guest rooms that are so nicely decorated and the beds are increadible!!! Don't expect loud drinking games and booming music, if you want this, take a 20 minute drive to the high rise district. If you want a personal vacation experience, taking advantage of the knowledge and passion that Arias and his staff have to offer so that you enjoy the kinds of experiences you want while your on the island, than this is where you need to be! There are no hidden charges, no restrictions on pool hours or being felt like you are being rushed, just pure relaxation. My wife and I are sold on Aruba and now on Club Arias and will stay no where else! See you in 2011!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. My name is Arias Schwarz and own a bed and breakfast in Savaneta, Aruba with my wife, Flory. We first discovered the enchanting island of Aruba 20 years ago, and we were so taken with the island that we made it our annual vacation destination. On one vacation, we ventured to the southern part of the island and found Savaneta. Within Savaneta we found many treasured jewels, which included the culture and real beauty of Aruba. The beaches on the resort side paled in comparison to the beaches we found in Savaneta. The cuisine was mouth watering, welcoming and very affordable. And the people bore the true heart of the island. Savaneta was such a positive experience for both of us that we were inspired to create Club Arias Bed & Breakfast to share our new world. We want our guests to know all of the island's beauty and take in all of its charm, and we always strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our mission is to give our visitors a personable vacation that cannot be obtained from the typical hotel resorts. Our haven is a family run business. Our two daughters have a real passion for our business, and you will see them from time-to-time greeting our guests upon arrival or wishing them well upon departure. When you visit us, we want you to feel like you are part of our family and we hope to engage you with our love for this island and our love for its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Arias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Arias Bed And Breakfast
- Club Arias Hotel Savaneta
- Club Arias B&B Aruba/Savaneta