“Perfect Get away”

Ranked #1 of 3 Savaneta B&B and Inns
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Perfect Get away”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. The entire place from it's peaceful gardens, pools, fine handmade artworks to the exotic rooms were peaceful and just heavenly. To add onto this mini paradise, Arias and his wife Flory were soo kind and down to earth, they really made our stay that much special along with their staff (the food was delicious). During our stay, my husband and I went on the ATV tour with Tess and she too carry on the loving sprit of Club Arias. Over all, if you are looking for the perfect get away and want to enjoy the natural treasures of Aruba, Club Arias B&B will be the place to go! Tru and Mark

Room Tip: The Nook was the place to be, the outside shower added to the tropical feel
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Korean first
Victor, Montana
Reviewed December 18, 2013

A great place with great service. My wife was delayed for many hours and arrived at club Arias at 3:00 in the morning and They took great care of her. She loved it. I would not hesitate to return with my wife next time. I am sure we will soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you don't want to be in the tourist zone, Club Arias is a great place to stay! The rooms are large and well appointed, decor is lovely and includes hand painted trim - done by the owner's artist mother. Club Arias is Quiet, clean, and well run by the owner/manager and his wife. Want something extra? Just ask Arias and he will set it up for you. We had a fabulous early morning off road driving experiance with Arias and two other guests that took us to the top of the island for hot chocolate at sunrise. Then all over the island and concluding at a great local joint for lunch and a tour of the island's cave drawings. I couldn't do a review without talking about the pools at club Arias. There is a huge well kept pool for swimming, a fabulous floatation pool complete with partially submerged lounges so you can catch the rays and stay cool at the same time. Each of the rooms has a nice bathroom area and huge shower, but there is also outdoor showers, very private, that are open to the stars - which were fun to use together. Along with the inclusive breakfast (lots of fresh fruit) there is free juice and iced tea all day by the pool. Need snorkel equipment, Arias will have some - anything you can think of - Arias will find it in his storeroom. We borrowed sand chairs, coolers and flippers! All in all, I would say well worth the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa C
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 13, 2013

When I was looking into vacations spots, I came across this B&B and I was instantly sold. I decided to go to Aruba because of Club Arias. Arias and his family are extremely helpful and welcoming. The property is a small beautiful paradise, quiet and very relaxing. The rooms are so home like and comforting. There are two lovely tours you can access right from the B&B, Aruba Bob Snorkelling is right next door and was an amazing experience. As well as Sunrise Tours with Miss Tess, lovely tour that starts nice and early so you can beat the rush of all the other Big Tour buses. Both are a MUST DO.
If your traveling to Aruba this is were you need to stay. Don't stay in the High rises.. they are squishy and packed full of tourists. There is no privacy on the beaches, people everywhere.
I recommend you stay at Club Arias, rent a car, take the tours, and embrace your adventurous side and explore the entire island by day, and return to your private paradise by night. This way you can really experience Aruba and what it has to offer.
I cannot wait to return to Club Arias in the future.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, go on Club Arias web page and you can take a virtual tour of all the rooms...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Biggar, Canada
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I returned home to Canada on December 3/2013 after staying three weeks at Club Arias. Two things you should know, one we typically always stay at 5 star all-inclusive hotels and secondly we rely on trip advisor prior to going anywhere. After deciding we would like to visit Aruba I went to the computer and typed in "bests places to stay in Aruba"and the big all-inclusives came up as well as Club Arias. We always wanted to try a bed and breakfast so I began reading trip advisor reviews. What got my attention the most was the fact that so many rated it excellent and in all my searches of other places to stay over the years I have never seen so many positive reviews. It was for this reason that we booked immediately. It is the attention to details that has made this place a must stay. All the little touches from Arias calling you personally prior to arriving to help answer any questions you may have, to the coolers, the lawn chairs to beach towels, to free DVD's for in your room to the outside shower. The owners and staff made us feel more like family then guests. There was privacy if that is what you are searching for or there is bonding with the other guests if you like to meet people from all areas of the world. If they don't have what you want at the resort, they know where to get it. The biggest hidden gem at the bed and breakfast and on the island is Gabriel the chef! Now I read reviews about his pizza and wings and his breakfasts but I never read about his private dinners so this I must share with you. If you are interested in a private romantic dinner or just a super great meal then booking Gabriel is a must. You simply ask him to make whatever you want or you let him suggest his specialities. The food is unreal and the presentation was excellent , so good in fact we booked him twice. Amazing is the best way to describe it, trust me and book him for yourself. Finally are we going back, absolutely!!! Luxury and affordable usually don't appear in the same sentence but at Club Arias they do!!!!!! P.S do the sunrise tour, I don't even like mornings and I loved it, especially the fact that we beat the tour bus rush!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Judy R
Highland, Michigan
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed at Club Arias for three nights after spending 7 nights at one of the "low-rise" places at the other (north) end of the island.
My wife and I both left Aruba saying that we wished we spent the entire 10 days at Club Arias. The room (6) was clean, organized, VERY large, and quite comfortable.
If I remember correctly, there are 12 rooms at the resort - and there are essentially 3 pools. Therefore, we always had a pool all to ourselves, even though all rooms were booked.
We took a sunrise ATV trip into the National Park with Tess. The trip was fantastic, Tess is wonderful!
I don't really have anything to critique about the resort. From a preference standpoint, I prefer that the resort is at the quiet end of the island. I prefer to stay away from the low- and high-rise places where all of the rude 'city-people' go.
I would recommend renting a car no matter where you stay on the island, it is MUCH easier to see the country and culture by driving yourself around.

In short, we will be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I would definitely recommend Club Arias to those interested in luxurious accommodations at an affordable price, with the added bonus of a friendly atmosphere. Arias and his staff are top notch and do an excellent job of making you feel at home, while catering to your needs, such as excursions, car rentals, restaurant reservations, etc. My wife and I stayed two nights and would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: All rooms are well-appointed.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savaneta
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
#12 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
#5 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#18 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & ...
#15 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
#1 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach

Been to Club Arias B&B? Share your experiences!