“We would NEVER stay at Club Arias or in Savaneta again...”
Review of Club Arias B&B

Club Arias B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Savaneta B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We almost turned around and left when we first arrived at Club Arias. It is VERY far from the most beautiful beaches and areas of the island. The club is in an area surrounded by poverty, abandoned homes/businesses, and little else. Despite what they say, there is nowhere to get a hot shower- inside or outside. They have no phones in the rooms and you must try and track someone down to use their personal cell phone to make a local call for reservations. The reviews indicating that the Club is well decorated and pool area beautiful are correct. However, you can stay at a northern, low-rise resort for the same price and walk out your door and onto the most beautiful beach in the world (Manchebo or Eagle beaches). They have rooms that are equally as beautiful and have gorgeous-relaxing pools and spas, hot showers (IN YOUR ROOM), and phones in your room...plus all the other 'amenities' Club Arias offers. I would NEVER stay in the Savaneta section of Aruba again. The daily travel to and from the better beaches and areas of Aruba proved to be very tiring. We stayed for one week and only saw the owners 2 or 3 times. They never spoke to us or anyone without you seeking them out, which could be a real challenge. (There is no front desk or area to go to for help or information.) "Chef" Gabriel is really more of a short order cook. His breakfasts are just standard meals that you could get anywhere- scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal... It is nice that they are included but they are nothing to rave about. The afternoon pastries seemed to be store bought and were mostly just cookies. They have a young man working in the kitchen too, he was the friendliest person we met at Club Arias and cooked a great pizza. All-in-all, the reviews on Club Arias are very surprising to me. I caution anyone considering staying here to rethink it. We have traveled extensively in the caribbean and oversees and this is NOT a 5-star bed and breakfast! Stay in the Manchebo or Eagle beach area of the island, Club Arias is just not worth the money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank S M

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is called a B&B, its more like a mini resort! The rooms are beautiful and comfortable and pretty big, there are two swimming pools, outside showers, a pool table and ping pong table, great staff and amazing breakfasts by chef Gabrielle!
You are very close to great beaches and its a great place to spend all day by the pool too, if you want! (if not - Arias will loan you snorkling gear and a cool box and chairs to take to the beach!)
Its a place for families and couples and as there are only about 9 rooms, the place never feels busy, and everyone is so friendly, you won't want to leave!
Arias and his family are there to give you hints and tips about the island, and if you are there on a Sunday night, you can join Arias and his family and other guests for a great dinner in a local restaurant and share your stories about Aruba!
We loved our stay here and would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Right when you walk in the atmosphere is so calm and inviting. It truly feels like a home away from home. The room I stayed in was beautiful. The staff was very welcoming and was always there when I needed anything. They also had their own chef on site who made amazing meals. All in all I would say that because of how I was treated and the great atmosphere I am definitely planning on going back to Aruba and club arias very soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2012

its difficult to find the words to describe the atmosphere at club arias.. warm ,welcoming ,hospitable....the rooms are exquisite.. everything anyone could want and need,,, romantic,,,harmonius, and truly the ideal setting for my vacation... the hosts of club arias are amazing.. a true momma and poppa business where they really care if you are happy and enjoying your stay... they have coolers in every room to take to the beach as well as beach chairs and snorkel equiptment to borrow at NO extra cost.... they have a pastry of the day fresh baked by chef gabriel daily.. all the free lemonade you want available in beautiful coolers by the pool..and gloria.. giving you fresh towels daily for either beach or pool....monday and wednesday nights club arias has either pizza night or pasta night.. affordable and excellent...this is a vacation not to miss...another feature.. arias has a magic jack phone in the dining room which is there for his guests to call for free.. anywhere.. i was able to call home to check on my children , and my puppy in the kennel... and the best part amazing friendly guests to socialize with.. on sunday night.. arias , his family and most of the other guests go to SULTANS together... a terrific middle eastern restaurant.. we bring out own drinks and enjoy a wonderful evening .. who could ask for a more wonderful vacation.. i am looking forward to my next trip in december to club arias and all it has to offer.. besides a great tan and friends,,,,,,,

Room Tip: all are fabulous i especially like suite one and five
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Club Arias for the fourth year in September, 2012. I was pleased to find it the same as I remember it and well maintained. I am excited that they are adding more rooms for growth into the future. We are already counting the days until we can schedule our next visit in 2013.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is my third visit to Club Arias. I keep coming back because they are outstanding in service, hospitality and accommodations. No matter what we need or what we want, they go the extra mile to ensure we are comfortable and get the attention we deserve. They are always accommodating and their goal is to please their guests no matter how small the request. Attention is key to them and you always feel like you are their top priority. Because they are smaller than the major hotels, they have the time to focus on each guest and that is essential for us. The grounds and the suites are a exquisite retreat and Club Arias is a true diamond nestled away from the busy resort area. I will continue to return with my family because I know I will never be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

From the moment Arias picks you up at the airport, you know you are going to be treated well. The rooms are clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated. Your hosts make your stay a pleasure with their genuine friendliness and helpfulness. We usually stay here for a couple of days before going to our times share, and this place just sets the mood.
Yes the hot showers are outside but I actually look forward to it. It's Aruba, it's hot outside, and having a shower under the stars is amazing. Thanks Arias for welcoming us into your home, and Gabriel keep on cooking those great meals.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savaneta
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa
#1 of 1 in Paradera
Talk of the Town Hotel & Beach Club
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#19 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Wonders Boutique Hotel
Wonders Boutique Hotel
#1 of 12 in Oranjestad

Been to Club Arias B&B? Share your experiences!