We Stayed at Club Aries in August last year, Aries him self has created an oasis here, away from the hussle and bussle of down town Oranjastad and the high rise blocks of comercial hotels, don't get me wrong you can still go and see those things whilst you stay on this one happy island as they are a short drive away, however if its peacefull tranqulity your after then this is the place for you, his friendly staff are more than just employees and, will gladly go beyond your expectations to make not kust your stay but, the whole Aruba expierience a trip of a life time. In short Great Location, Beutifull Rooms, Top Staff, Good Food. Oh and when you are done relaxing you can Try an ATV tour of the Insland, or even the most exciting and unique snorkeling tour over the reefs at Mangle Holte, with Aruba Bob trully amazing but don't just take my word for it please check out Aruba Bob on Facebook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. My name is Arias Schwarz and own a bed and breakfast in Savaneta, Aruba with my wife, Flory. We first discovered the enchanting island of Aruba 20 years ago, and we were so taken with the island that we made it our annual vacation destination. On one vacation, we ventured to the southern part of the island and found Savaneta. Within Savaneta we found many treasured jewels, which included the culture and real beauty of Aruba. The beaches on the resort side paled in comparison to the beaches we found in Savaneta. The cuisine was mouth watering, welcoming and very affordable. And the people bore the true heart of the island. Savaneta was such a positive experience for both of us that we were inspired to create Club Arias Bed & Breakfast to share our new world. We want our guests to know all of the island's beauty and take in all of its charm, and we always strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our mission is to give our visitors a personable vacation that cannot be obtained from the typical hotel resorts. Our haven is a family run business. Our two daughters have a real passion for our business, and you will see them from time-to-time greeting our guests upon arrival or wishing them well upon departure. When you visit us, we want you to feel like you are part of our family and we hope to engage you with our love for this island and our love for its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Arias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Arias Bed And Breakfast
- Club Arias Hotel Savaneta
- Club Arias B&B Aruba/Savaneta