“Little slice of Heaven on Earth!”
Review of Club Arias B&B

Club Arias B&B
Ranked #1 of 4 Savaneta B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Behind the rock and concrete walls is an amazing place called Club Arias B&B. We had such a wonderful experience staying in the luxury suite and lounging around the open air pools. A great "must do" is the outdoor shower. Nothing like a hot shower with the moon and stars above. Gabriel was a most gracious host. We are very excited for our next visit in September of 2011 and can't wait to see all of the wonderful improvements that Arias has in store.

Room Tip: check out the website
  • Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TLB0707

Reviewed April 20, 2011

Arias is the owner's actual name. We booked a timeshare in Aruba but due to difficulties finding a decent flight we needed to find a hotel on either end of the timeshare week. I booked the first day and before I could book the last day, Arias had called me and gave me the same price for both and set us up in a King Size bed instead of two queens. He also gave us recommendations for our trip that seemed to make a ton of sense. Arias also provided his phone number in case we have any questions as we get closer to our trip.

1  Thank routh_13
Reviewed April 19, 2011

So much to say.... Due to problems with our timeshare / airline arrangements, I found myself in need of 1 one night stay in Aruba. I was looking for a B&B and stumbled across Club Arias. I'm so glad I did. Upon booking our stay via BedandBreakfast.Com, I received a call from Arias himself! That was a first. The owner of a destination taking time out of his day to pick up a phone and connect with me personally?!?! He was so friendly and helpful. This was only a taste of the fine service we were yet to experience with the owners/staff at Club Arias. We arrived in Aruba early afternoon on Thursday, 4/7. We were unable to secure a rental until the following day, so we took a taxi out to Savaneta. It took us about 15 minutes to get to Club Arias. We were greeted by the exquisite Tracey. She ushered us into the gardens which I can only describe as a beautiful oasis. Tracey kindly showed us around the grounds and even let us see a larger room (for future reference). She then took us to our room and recommended the La Granja for lunch (fantastic chicken!). Our room was the smallest (the "Nook"), but it was cozy, pristine, and functional for a 1 night stay! Since we didn't have a car, we started out our trip with a walk. Within a few minutes, Gary (Mrs. Schwartz's significant other) picked us up and drove us the rest of the way down to La Granja. He waited while we ordered and picked up our lunch. We ate our lunch and settled in for a nice afternoon. We took a short nap and relaxed by the pool for a little while. There was a nice breeze and we enjoyed the company of Gary and Mrs. Schwartz. They recommended The Flying Fishbone for dinner. We went there and it was fabulous! I highly recommend it for both the quality of the food and the experience. After dinner, we came back to Club Arias and enjoyed a beautiful evening by the pool. Then it was off to bed. Very comfortable! In the morning, we had a wonderful breakfast prepared by Chef Gabriel. The food was very good and the presentation was perfect. Tracey told us that since she wasn't expecting anyone to check into The Nook, we could check-out later. It was so nice not to be rushed out. We enjoyed lively conversation with several of the other guests staying at Club Arias and then we went exploring. Our stay with Club Arias ended mid-afternoon on Friday. But, we had arranged tentative plans to do Arias' Rhino tour on Saturday. So, we arrived back at the Club on Saturday morning at 10:30. We were finally able to meet Arias himself and his lovely wife Florie. The next 6 hours were spent driving around the island in Arias' 4WD Rhinos. Definitely not for the faint of heart. My hubby and I are adventurous, so we thoroughly enjoyed being jostled about for a good part of the day ;-)! We stopped for snacks and drinks and were on our way for THE best tour we've ever taken! We made many stops, but the few that stand out most in our minds were the Natural Pool, Baby Beach, and the little restaurant with the yummy empanadas! We were in NO WAY rushed at any of our stops. We snorkeled for well over an hour at the Natural Pool and another 45 minutes at Baby Beach. Our tour ended at about 4:30. We were all a little worn out and ready for a tall glass of lemonade and a dip in the pool! We parted ways with plans to meet up again on Sunday night for dinner at Sultan's (it's a weekly routine for Arias to accompany all of his new guests out for dinner). Once we found our way over to the restaurant, we had a very pleasant evening with Arias, Florie, Patrick, and Don / Cheryl Meyer.

My husband and I highly value exceptional service and this is what was provided to us before, during, and after our stay at Club Arias!!!! If you are looking for an out-of-the-way, beautiful, clean, cozy, personal place to stay with fun, accommodating, friendly, generous staff, then Club Arias is for you!! Thank you Arias, Florie, Tracey, Gary, Mrs. Schwartz, and Gabriel for a memorable stay. We can't wait to visit you again!

1  Thank LazandTam
Reviewed April 18, 2011

The airlines changed our arrival flight to Aruba, and we had a choice of arriving a day late, or a day early. We chose early, but where were we going to find a very nice clean hotel to stay at without paying a fortune in Aruba for one night?
This is our very first trip to Aruba, and a very special anniversary.We are booked for two weeks in 2 resorts, that we have saved and planned for.
I went on the Internet and started my search for the one night stay. Then I cross referenced many properties with Trip Advisor. CLUB ARIAS came up the winner by far! All I read were favorable reviews. It boasted of great grounds, comfortable rooms, wonderful breakfasts and a great Chef, snacks and refreshments at the pool after 4pm, and the personal service and attention that would be unforgetable. So I emailed the B&B about the date (July 2) that we need to stay. ARIAS, the owner, called me within 3 hours! That is incredible, when we can only stay for one night. The most inexspensive room, which we requested because of staying just one night is occupied, but he promised us a bigger, nicer room for just a few dollars more.
Arias will have the hotel's personal airport service pick us up for about the same cost as a cab. The property is newer, looks lovely, and I look forward to writing again after our visit in July.
I researched for hours about restaurants, and found Aruba can be very expensive. Arias said he has many suggestions of wonderful, not so pricey places we can eat. His personalized service is special, and we haven't arrived there yet!
We really look forwrd to meeting Arias, meeting his staff, and staying at his B&B. I believe it will be a place we will love!

Room Tip: I spend hours researching sites and reviews.
1  Thank z_bob3
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Unfortunately only had one night to spend in this paradise after our timeshare week. The grounds are perfectly groomed with beautiful rock formations and plantings. The pools are incredibly inviting. Rooms are tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The staff including wonderful, welcoming owner Arias see to your every need, making this a home away from home! We will be back!!

Reviewed April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011
Went online to book one night at the Club Arias after a weeks stay at another resort because of air fair considerations. As soon as I booked the night I received a call from Arias, the owner. He was very energetic and informative. My wife and I have not been to Aruba before and Arias filled us in with some great advise to make our trip more enjoyable. All though we will be spending our first week at another resort I am looking forward to our vist to Club Arias. If the accomodations are as nice as they seem on the web site and half as nice as Arias I am sure it won't b e the last time we stay there.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank donandterry
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My bride and I are traveling to Aruba on June 11th of 2011 from Alaska and had to make some changes in our plans due to some medical issues. Arias has been more than accomodating. Our flight will not arrive until after 10 pm so it will to late to get our car. Arias said he will pick us up and in the morning deliver us to the car renal company at no charge. We had to change our dates that we are staying in Aruba and Arias accomodated those changes as well. Since this is our honeymoon
arius upgraded us to a honeymoon suite for a fraction of the normal charge.
If this is the type of service we recieve before we ever set foot on the island I can't wait to see how we are treated when we arrive!!

1  Thank AlaskaRT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savaneta
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa
Wonders Boutique Hotel
Wonders Boutique Hotel
#1 of 12 in Oranjestad
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#19 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach

Been to Club Arias B&B? Share your experiences!