“Fine dining in paradise!”

The Flying Fishbone
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Savaneta
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Beach side dining, with even tables in the water. Great international menu, extensive wine and cocktail list and spectacular sunsets!
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food and drinks are simply outstanding. It was arguably one of the best meals ever!

We were welcomed by a friendly staff and ordered some yummy raspberry monitors. They were so good! We had reservations on the beach and we were literally seated with our feet in the water! It was odd that the restaurant is next door to a house and the tenants were sunbathing as we tried getting our dinner romance on lol. It had rained prior to our visit so they warned us about the Mosquitos. There were tons! They had bug repellent available to use which was very considerate.

Our waitress was very friendly. She made great recommendations. appetizers were tasty. My husband had the fish and I had the lamb chops. The chops were divine!!!!!!!!!!! For dessert we had a baked Alaska and it did not disappoint.

This is such a wonderful spot for a romantic dinner. Skip being on the water if little fish and crabs bug you. Sunset was breathtaking. I highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,467)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

my husband planned a very special dinner for us during our honeymoon - the food was great but nothing compared to the amazing table that we had -- our feet were in the water and we saw the sunset. truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We recently celebrated our 30th anniversary here. It was very memorable. Our waiter, Edward, was most helpful and friendly. Would recommend to anyone visiting aruba.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I recently ate at the Flying Fishbone after many recommendations from friends to visit this restaurant while in Aruba. The drive to the restaurant was well worth the unique dining experience. (I stayed at the Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino, so it was about a 35 min drive in a taxi. I spent $28 for the taxi, which I thought was very reasonable since it was cheaper than my taxi from the airport to the hotel).

The restaurant has a wonderful, romantic ambiance and I was lucky enough to get a table in the water. Since seating on the water is limited, you should make a reservation in advance. I was able to make mine online before my trip and called to confirm my reservation when I arrived to Aruba.

The food was good, but not the best dinner I've ever had; however, the ambiance more than made up for the food. I would return just for the ambiance alone. This is definitely a perfect location for couples and there were a few celebrating their honeymoons the night we went. The service was great... our server, Michael, was very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank CindyLou84
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A great ambiance, very good food. We had the Savaneta seafood and the duck breast. The food was a normal price, not to high. But.....when you saw the wine list you get shocking! The cheapest bottle of whine was 48 $ ! One glass of whine was 10 $ . Why????