“Smelly and boring”

PlayZone Portsmouth
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Cosham
More attraction details
Owner description: Playzone is the largest, most challenging and exciting indoor adventure play area on the South Coast - fun for everyone, rain or shine, day or night! There are slides, tunnels, rope swings, walkways, bridges, and even sheer drop sensation dare devil slides! CafeZone offers a separate air-conditioned area with a wide selection of hot and cold food and drinks. We have a dedicated toddler area, and special party rooms. We also offer laser parties, private bookings, teen nights, adult nights, and even sleepovers!
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

What can I say, apart from this is a ball pit place with a couple of tall slides. Stinks of sweaty feet. Full of screeching kids. Sells junk food and under average coffee. A rip off to get in, even charges for adults who don't want to participate.

2  Thank Fruity29

Reviewed April 20, 2013

When I was a kid, I used to love Playzone, however it's really gone downhill. I took my now 15 month old Nephew last month and he was disinterested in the toddler area - there's virtually nothing for them to do! There's a small ball bit, a couple of cheap 'rockers' which most have at home anyway and a small slide. For the £6 entry fee, I found it a complete and utter rip off. We took him on the rainbow slide which he liked, but after a couple of goes he again lost all interest. Also, they no longer have the mats you used to have on there? All in all, we spent about 20 minutes there and most of the time he spent in the tiny ball bit, which he has at home anyway? Go to Money Business in Gosport, its cheaper and there's more to keep them entertained!

As for the 'older kids' area, they still have the slides which as always, are okay (if not a little dangerous looking) and the areas haven't changed much. If anything, theyve lost a lot of stuff including the large ball bit which would have been good for my nephew.

I'd never take my nephew back, it's a rip off.

2  Thank Chloe1989
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I prebooked the playzone for a group of 10 people for my boyfriends birthday. Wrist bands were all sent through the post. Place was easy to find and with our wrist bands we walked straight in.
Really cheap fun night out, happy hour is from 8pm-9pm. We wore our onesies which now looking back even though was a little warm was definitely the best idea! Recommend the vodka slushys. Would definitely go again!

2  Thank Kitkat2161
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Organised a 30th birthday party here as a private party. Was a great run about pretending to be children. They did they catering at a good price. Food was simple and tasty but essentially reheated curry followed by loads of cakes and gateaux. Followed by some laser quest in a darkened play area. Was a really good time and the staff accommodating. Recommended for an adult blow out. Venue is a bit tired but with a couple of pints in you who cares.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

great fun if you are going with a group, arrange with a couple of friends an head down, suitable from wen u can walk - 15/16 probably, a big area with steap fast slides for older kids and a smaller area for very young children

1  Thank Cam Kesane D