“saphir hotel review” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saphir Hotel

Saphir Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Adana, Turkey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I changed a reservation from a reputable hotel to this one due to the free parking and claims of laundry facilities and the fact that it looked very nice online. When we arrived, I could quickly tell from the outside of the building that it wasn't as nice as I had hoped. We got checked in easily, the staff was friendly and then we went up to our room. The room was quite large, which was nice, but there were stains all over the floor, the toilet was in a small closet which smelled horrible, and the bathroom was partially remodeled, but the shower was disgusting and smelled of mildew. The towels were old and smelled bad too. We had to take a taxi to the train station because it was not close enough to walk, and the hotel uses a certain service which charges 10 euro for a 5 minute ride, and getting back at night was pure hell. The internet never really worked in our room, which is very important to us when we stay somewhere as it is how we stay connected with work and our families while we are traveling. There were no laundry facilities except for sending your laundry off. When I tried to schedule a pick up from Disney with the shuttle I was told that it was not allowed for me to take the shuttle one way only, even though most people were offered to take the shuttle to Disney and not back, but I was not allowed to do the opposite. Then when I tried to ask about scheduling a different shuttle time all together, I was told that they were not going to pay to send my family alone, that I needed to be willing to ride when other families were going. We paid extra for the "breakfast" which was a continental breakfast basically, definitely not worth the money that we paid for it daily. Another thing that I found was that the rooms were supposed to be "soundproof", yet every morning at about 0600 we would hear all of the luggage from the people above us rolling down the halls, it was terrible annoying.

1 Thank mhardin10607
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

We are a family of 5. Finding a hotel that is reasonable, where we have a suite so we can separate us from kids is tricky! Hotel was a 5 star at one point, now a 3 star, because it has not been modernised. You need to have a car to get to station. Rooms clean and tidy, but tired. Breakfast incuded in price was great. Kids lived the pool. Hotel have complimentry taxi to disney. Plesently surprised. 5 of us for just over 100 quid inc bfast near paris, would reccommend.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Stephen D
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Wanted to find somewhere nice but reasonable and after having cancelled two bookings based on other reviews for other hotels, I stumbled on this hotel which was absolutely brilliant, perfect for me and my husband, yes it's easier if you have a car, but they also offer a free shuttle service to Disneyland, very polite, friendly, helpful, we were really impressed and will definitely recommend and stay here again! No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Soulls1
Paris
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The receptionists never smile except for the one doing the early shift. Too far from station. Night staff not helpful. No tea facilities and bar was closed. They had a party in the hotel and I could hear the music, the receptionist however did try to change my room after I complained 3 times..but at 1 am ...really.

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Paxton Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Ferrieres-en-Brie
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,296 reviews
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Pontault Combault
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Pont...
#1 of 4 in Pontault Combault
B&B Hotel Pontault-Combault
B&B Hotel Pontault-Combault
#2 of 4 in Pontault Combault
Hotel ibis budget Pontault Combault RN4 Marne la Vallee
Hotel ibis budget Pontault Comba...
#3 of 4 in Pontault Combault
Novotel Marne La Vallee Collegien
Residence Du Parc Val d'Europe

Been to Saphir Hotel? Share your experiences!