“Absolutely Loved it.”

Spy's Watersports
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Mullins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Are you ready to soar above the waves? FlyBoarding is a must do while you are in Barbados! Recognized as the newest craze in watersports FlyBoarding allows you to fly like Iron Man, swim like a dolphin and feel like your favourite super hero. It is easy, exciting and fun. Our certified instructors will have you up and flying in no time. Learn how to fly with us today!
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Flyboarding is great! Walter is a great teacher. Barbados is a great place to learn flyboarding too. Word of warning, you will get hooked and want to go back for lots more. You feel like you are the love child of Ironman and a dolphin. It's brilliant. If you love it after 1 lesson, sign up for a package deal for at least another 3/4. I didn't want to stop.

Date of experience: December 2017
SpyFlyboard, Owner at Spy's Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Thank you for the review and your business. We had a great time teaching you and we look forward to having you back in 2019 for more fun.

Happy holidays.

in 4 reviews
"beach"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2017

What a star Walter is! Last day of the holiday and thought I should give it a go; it looked too awesome not to. I only had an hour and a half though before our customary last meal at LoneStar - "I'll be there in 10 minutes!" said Walter. Sure enough within 10 minutes he arrived at the Coral Reef beach and was going through a short safety briefing.

Within 15 minutes I was flying around the beach having the time of my life. He gave me clear instructions and was very complimentary about my flying skills although now I have since viewed the GoPro footage (which Walter kindly filmed for me whilst teaching and controlling the JetSki) and there is a fair bit of laughter from him when I do inevitable crash a couple of times.

Cant recommend Walter or his company enough!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017

There were 5 adults in our party and we all tried this and absolutely loved it. 2 of the group are very sporty, the other not at all!
The instruction was great, all of us spent a decent amount of time in the air and all had a great time!

Date of experience: May 2017
SpyFlyboard, Owner at Spy's Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear Saraminniemay,

Spy's Watersports would like to thank you for posting your experience with us. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

If you're looking for something new and fun to do, this is something to try. The company is great and easy to work with. We showed up several hours in advance of our designated time and with one phone call they were on their way to take care of us. 20 minutes later, the fly boarding lesson was underway! That was a very nice extra that they were able to accomodate us early. The location is also great. Mullins Beach has plenty of water activities in addition to the fly boarding. There is also a restaurant and bathrooms, so it's easy to plan to hang out there for the better part of the day.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you for your post and doing business with us, we hope to see you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I emailed Walter, I had an immediate response. This tells me he is serious about what he's doing.
As It turned out, he was setup a short distance from where I was staying,so onto Dover beach.

At first glance strapping on the boots,of course you will be very intimidated & anxious & over-excited all at once. It's all part of the fun! Walter settles you right down. He takes his time & is very patient.The key is to just listen to his tips. I had EPIC fails and crashes at first. But once I calmed down after about 5 to 6 times of plummeting crashes,I was able to master it! I felt like a bird, up so high, I just couldn't believe I was doing it. Thank you Walter for an outstanding experience! Would easily be back again. Absolute great day

Date of experience: March 2017
SpyFlyboard, Owner at Spy's Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reveiw. It was a pleasure teaching you to Flyboard. Take care and I'll see you soon.