“Friendly Staff and Lovely River View”
Review of Changing Tides Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Changing Tides Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Sugar Land, Tx
“Friendly Staff and Lovely River View”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had lunch recently at the Changing Tides in Bear River, NS, CA. The staff was friendly and there is a lovely view of the Bear River. However, my haddie bits were a bit too fried, and my husband thought his liver and onions was also over cooked. We would definitely try it again--but stay away from anything fried!

Visited June 2013

Burnley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Gem of a find in Bear River”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Happened to come across this diner during our recent visit to Nova Scotia. What a little gem of a find, it is open all day every day and the service is excellent, the staff are lovely and friendly, as are the locals too who seem to frequent this place regularly, which I always find to be a good sign of a good diner! The food is wholesome and plentiful and cooked beautifully, with quite a wide range of choices. I had the turkey dinner and my husband had the sea food platter absolutely delicious, so good in fact we also went back later on in the the week for another visit, the lady who I think is the owner actually remembered us from last time, which is nice I think! You can get anything from snacks to a full meal, they also have a very busy take away. I would recommend a visit to Changing Tides Diner to anyone who happens to be passing through Bear river, you will not be dissappointed!

• Visited June 2013
Greely
“Very decent place to eat”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

During a visit home, my "old man" said this was the place to be..to be honest, it is a very decent meal with very good price point . The menu is simple and I was able to see several different menu items, all were appealing. The " haddy bits" seemed quite popular and they give u a generous serving...very reasonable for a travelling family!!

• Visited June 2013
Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast and Lunch or 19th Hole”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

During our weekend at the Pines we had the opportunity to eat the breakfast buffet and lunch off the menus. The Pines was able to accommodate some from our group that were gluten free and also one in our party the was vegetarian. All meals were delicious.
Our first evening we went to the 19th Hole at the Digby Pines golf course for a light dinner. We were met by a friendly face, great service and excellent food. It started our weekend off wonderfully.

Visited May 2013
Uranium City, Canada
“A Must Do”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The View from your Table, the Walk into this restaurant brings you back to the days of old! Quaint, easy, it's seasonal, but its worth the drive, the menu, is Canadian and tasty. This nice lady loves what she does. Huge portions, and the daily special will be something out of the ordinary. Best hamburger, i've had! Plus i went back the next day and had the daily special. I lucked out!

• Visited October 2012