“Amazing”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Decor is quirky and locals around the bar looking at you like strangers at put you off but we has Sunday lunch. From start to finish food, service and cost excellent. Real gravy! Real home cooked food
No brake brothers here !

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We decided to spend our valentines here and were not disappointed. The atmosphere on arrival was great and the restaurant was decorated to compliment the occasion. There was a choice of the full menu or a special valentines menu with various sharing items which were very romantic.
All reasonably priced. The service was great and made for an all round atmospheric evening. Well done and thanks.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Having spent my juvenile years in the village of Frampton and having just visited my Mother's grave I mistakenly thought the Bell would be a good place to have a bite of lunch. I stood at the bar with my wife for 10 minutes and no-one bothered to bid us the time of day and say "be there in a minute" in spite of being spotted by a young lad who was trying to make a cup of coffee. We left and went to the Bumble Bee at Quedgeley where we were made most welcome.
I can't comment on the food at this establishment. I never got the chance to sample it and won't be rushing back.
Bob

1  Thank Bob O
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We visited a couple of weeks ago as a family of four and really enjoyed a great meal. The food was great and served quickly even though it was very busy. We had three courses and the staff allowed us to swap things around on the menu which was great for the fussy ones. All the portions were plentyfull and really good value for money. There was plenty of space for the kids to run around in the childrens play area which kept them ocupied. We sat outside and watched a local cricket game on the beautifull villiage green which added to the atmosphere. All in all i'm sure we will be going back in the very near future.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I purchased a groupon voucher for The Bell Inn Frampton-on-Severn because we had never eaten there before and we like to try different places to eat. We were very impressed with the quality of service, the food and its presentation. My partner had a chuck steak pie and i had a lovely rump steak and both meals were excellent value even at the full price.
We will eat there again.