This being first trip with our 5 months old baby I was very particular about choosing the right hotel to stay. And after lot of research on Tripadvisor I zeroed in on Dukes Retreat (Though I overshot my budget considerably!!!) and this proved to be our best decision.
We had booked Executive room however the management upgraded us to Deluxe rooms without any extra charge (as it was weekday and occupancy was less). Deluxe rooms have extra seating space & a balcony with valley & waterfall view.
1. Great Location with breathtaking views from the rooms.
2. Excellent rooms with latest interiors & a very clean bathroom.
3. A well maintained Swimming Pool & Games Room (Pool table & Video Game are chargeable)
4. Attentive Staff
5. Breakfast Spread is really good & delicious with wide variety.
6. Hassle free Check In & Check Out process
Really difficult to think of but still can mention the below ones:
1. Food is quite expensive if you decide to have Lunch & Dinner in the resort itself.
2. Tata Sky Connection has limited number of channels.
However comparing to the positive things the cons are really neglectable. We really enjoyed & relaxed in our 2 day stay at this resort & highly recommend this property if you are ready to spend some extra bucks...More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included