As already reviewed by the others, Dukes is a brilliant property and the management makes sure their guests have a great stay.
- The rooms all have a full / partial view of the valley.
- the property is very well-maintained and the setting, the pool are all wonderful.
- the staff across functions - reception, F&B, housekeeping - try and do their best.
Now the negatives :(
- Buffet is average, very average. Avoidable. A la karte preferred. Also at RS 875 pp, its pretty steep
- F&B overall is expensive and comparable to the 5 stars in the metros
- Most rooms seem to have twin beds ( i guess owing to corporate guests), which when joined together are pretty uncomfortable.
And the most disappointing, the balconies have been done away with (except for first floor)More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included