This was my second time stay in Abhishek Beach Resort, unfortunately all my expectations had not been made. I was so overwhelmed by the servie at my first stay in Abhishek Beach reosrt, but this time it was really disappointing.
I had booked the VIP Deluxe rooms to my surprise it was located at the 3rd Floor and the hotel didn't had lift facility. Secondly the bar is very much nearly situated to the restaurant which makes awkward to eat with family.
The rooms were clean and nice, and had a comfort stay out but the hotel management really need to work on the restaurant, the food quality is the best in the hotel as before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abhishek Beach Resort is reputed as one of the best beach resorts in Ganpatipule. Situated on a hill slope, spread over 8 acres stretch of land, amid lush green mangroves, the resort boasts of a breath-taking sea view from all the rooms and is at a 5 minutes walking distance from serene white sand beach. The 43 double deluxe rooms as well as suites and bungalows cater to the varying requirements of its guests. Abhishek beach resort also has amenities like an indoor gym, games room and spa to ensure that you have an enjoyable vacation at Ganpatipule. The resort is located strategically, giving you access to a beach meant only for the guests of Abhishek beach resort, making it your own private beach at Ganpatipule throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Abhishek Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abhishek Beach Hotel Ganpatipule
- Abhishek Beach Resort And Spa Ganpatipule, Maharashtra