“Amazing Place to visit..”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dapoli
Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas
Ranked #1 of 45 Dapoli B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Me and my wife wanted a break and we came across this place through a social networking site and to be honest, it was a wonderful experience. We visited Nisarga Sahavas in March.. Its really a great place to spend a quality time with your near and dear ones.. The best part.. "NO TELEVISION". The place is little far but non the less the moment you reach, you'll be pleased to know that you have done the right thing by choosing this destination.
Food was really great. The variety of desserts {I wont forget the part of ghee n milk ;-)} everything was tasty.

We stayed at the Tree House (Mogra). I must say, its a place for couples to stay.. Very cozy, neat and clean. All rooms are not numbered but they have been given names of trees and flowers. Brilliant! At this place you get a warm and homely welcome from the Host himself..

The entire staff is very friendly, (especially Ajay, he doesn't make you feel that your a guest.. he treats u as a part of Nisarga Sahawas family). Special thanks to Ashish's father who showed his nursery and various plant that we didn't know about.

To conclude the review in one line, I would say "you are always been looked after at this place"

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sdehadraya
Ashish A, Owner at Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Shantanu

First of all thanks a lot for choosing our Homestay to spend your vacation.

It is lovely to hear from you. I am glad to know that you have liked our Homestay. I have shared your feedback with my team. Feedback from guests like you motivates us to excel further.

Also we are happy to know that you liked our hospitality, food, rooms as well as service provided by our staff & it was really our pleasure to serve you.

Thank you again for your generous compliments of the homestay and recommending us to other Trip Advisor readers.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Had the opportunity to stay at ANS last month & was quite an experience. I thought the place is perfect, far away from the madding crowd, amazing hosts, & good home cooked food.

Best part, there is no television set, so spent hours together sitting out on the swing & chatting through the evening. This is a place where you want to go if you wish to have a heart to heart conversation with your partner, its beautiful,serene & quiet. I was there when there was nobody else & hence had the place all to myself per se. Ashish & Gomati are wonderful hosts/people & the iceing on the cake is their son Advaya. The staff if quite courteous & helpful & always there to assist with a smile. A few niggles here & there but on the whole this is quite a different experience. The early morning view from the room balcony was quite exhilirating & a treat to my eyes after the concrete jungles & smog filled mornings of city life.

For people who are looking for a five star hotel kind of stay, please stay away rather than criticizing this place. This is a agro resort, so do not expect a pool/spa etc etc, rather expect & enjoy the simplicity of this place which is so different yet appealing.

Food is home cooked & not your Italian/chinese/mexican affair which is a blessing & importantly its nice tasty & healthy. Modaks cooked by Gomati are a must have & i could have done with a couple more.

All in all beautiful experience & one which i personally thorughly enjoyed

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank moremrunal
Ashish A, Owner at Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Mr.Mrunal

Thanks you for choosing Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas. I read your lovely comments and I am absolutely delighted that you had a memorable experience with us at our Agro-rura Homestay. Your review encompasses all that we at our Homestay strive to deliver - from the rooms, to the Food, to the serenity - and so much more.

ANS stands for - calm, serene, timeless, caring, with attentive & co-operative staff and Homely food. Thank you ever so much for your very kind words and appreciation.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay and we do look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Visited Nisarga Sahavas last weekend & must say this is truly a home away from home. Thanks to Amrute family for their hospitality & food. Special mention for little Advait who became a quick friend with our little one.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. We stayed here for 2 nights. The Bamboo house ‘Bakul’ is well maintained & clean. The entire property is very scenic & beautiful. The medicinal plants in the nursery are must watch with Amrute Uncle.
Over all our experience was very good and would strongly recommend this home stay to everyone...
@ Ashish & Gomati - We are coming back soon :) Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PuneTravellerPune
Ashish A, Owner at Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Ma'm

Thank you very much for your wonderful review on tripadvisor.

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay at Amrutes’ Nisarga Sahavas, an Agro-tourism Homestay venture.

We are all delighted to note that you liked our place, rooms, Hospitality & food.

Advait also miss your daughter very much as he enjoyed playing with her.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Amrutes nisarg sahawas is just a perfect getaway for serene relaxation in the midst of lush green nature.
We stayed here for two nights and rejuvenated ourselves for the entire year.
Mr. Ashish amrute and family with their superlative hospitality skills and equally well groomed staff pampered us right from the time we stepped in. The printed map of tourist attractions handed over to us at the time of homely check in proved even better then online maps. The well furnished and spic and span log houses and bamboo cottage made our stay extremely comfortable.
The varities of delicacies (at time prepared by Mrs. Gomati amrute) were jus awesome.
The activities like rifle shooting and archery helped us bring out our sporting spirit.
The walk the talk with Mr Arvind amrute introduced us to a whole new world of medicinal plants.
Cute lil one advait ensured our son has a perfect freind to play along on our vacation.
Keep it up ANS. All the best and see you soon

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank SeemaNayak
Ashish A, Owner at Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Seema

First of all thanks a lot for choosing our Homestay to spend your vaccation.

Advait always miss little Shardul as he enjoyed with him.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

A must visit place.. Agro tourisim mixed with modern facilities..
The staff very friendly and helpful, the rooms well maintained and clean, the food awesome..
One can easily fall in love with the place..

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank sushilsh

Dear Mr. Sushil

Thank you very much for your wonderful review on tripadvisor.

We are all delighted to note that you liked our place, service & food.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I Saurabh Sathe and my family of 5 wanted to go for a relaxing holiday at dapoli and then came to know about this place from my cousin. I visited this place in March 2014 and found it a great place. I was actually planning to stay 1 night over here and 2 nights in Lotus beach resort which is 3 start resort but after visiting this place and looking at the whole property I decided to stay all the 3 nights at this place. The property is one of the best property I have seen in dapoli. If you want to experience a Pure farm-stay, you can surely choose this jungle resort.
Even if the rooms are built to give the feeling of jungle resort the facilities and interior of the rooms are pretty modern which is the best part of this resort.
All the rooms are fabulous but the log cabins are best where I stayed for 3 nights.
Service which I got was just amazing as Ajay and Nitin were on their toes to provide all sort of help to us. The farm is also so clean and also maintained it in a proper way that you can spend hours roaming in their vadi.
Food is so tasty that one cannot just control from over eating. The whole Amrute Family is a lovely family and they treat you in such a way that you also become part of their family.

Over all my experience was great and I would suggest to experience this family/home/jungle/farm stay at least once.

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic but as I said above Log Cabins are best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Saurabh & family

Thanks you for choosing Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas. I read your lovely comments and I am absolutely delighted that you had a memorable experience with us at our Homestay. Your review encompasses all that we at our Homestay strive to deliver - from the rooms, to the Food, to the serenity - and so much more.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Glanced thru Trip advisor reviews, booked the Log House and drove off to "Amrute's Nisarga Sahavas" [ANS] from Mumbai for 2 nights stay with my wife on 9th Mar,14.  From the day we landed till the departure we had a wonderful experience to carry back home.  Here is a short review of our experience at ANS.

1.On arrival we were treated with a perfect thirst quencher - Kokam Sarbat

2.Bamboo and Log House - We opted to stay 1 night in Bamboo and 1 night in Log Houses.  Rooms have handcrafted interiors which gives a earthy, woody and rustic look.  Bamboo House named "Jai" particularly
    stands out and you will fall in love with this bamboo nest instantly.

3.Tree House - Though we didn't opt to stay in the tree house but we did spend an afternoon.  It's a cozy birds nest and one can listen to the soothing music of birds chirping around.  View from the glass windows all
    around is a perfect mountain landscape picture.  One will Love to spend hours on this Tree house.

4.Food - Sea food request on day one was promptly met with.  Pomfret Tawa fry and Prawns curry was finger licking Konkani/Malvani coastal affair whereas Fansachi (jackfruit) Bhaji and Val Birda
   was something you will not find at any other place.  Desserts particularly Ukdiche Modak with a dash of pure ghee were fantastic.

5.Resort and Nursery - The resort and nursery is spread over 9 acres of land we were informed.  Rooms are spaced out very well and gel with trees and plants around.  Nursery has various decorative, herbal and
   spice plants.  Amrute family have managed to maintain this place very well and gives an instant feel of being close to nature.

6.Hospitality - Ashish is a wonderful host and always prompt enough to answer to all your queries.  In fact he provides you with complete details and takes you around a guided tour to the nursery.  His concept  of tree, log and bamboo house is like his dream come true.  It has his individual and personal touch to it.

Amrute's Nisarga Sahavas is truly an Agro-Eco Tourism holiday resort and we strongly recommend one must visit to experience nature at this place only.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mahendra W
Ashish A, Owner at Amrutes' Nisarga Sahavas, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Mahendra

Thank you very much for your wonderful review on tripadvisor.

We are all delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We are also delighted to read your lovely comments about our stay arrangements, Food, Plant nursery, our Homestay campus as well as our hospitality.