“Nice place to party with friends.......”

and 1 more site!
Surali Sagar Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 46 Dapoli B&B and Inns
Pune, India
“Nice place to party with friends.......”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This place is awesome and I went with my team of 24 people.....
The food was awesome.... The rooms were clean and service was excellent..............

Will definately visit once more ..................................Soon.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Surali_Resorts, Owner at Surali Sagar Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 31, 2014

Warm Greetings.

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud.
Thank you for the great comments about our Food as well as the Quality of Stay.

Please do visit us again as we have special Mango recipes for our Summer Bash…coming year.
I am glad that you had a great time at Surali Sagar and would like to thank you for your note of appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Surali Group of Resorts and Hotels !!

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We visited the place on 08th and 09th Feb'14 with my team of 22 people.
Surali wadi is an awesome place with the beach in the front and the hill at the back. The ambience is good with coconut trees and greenary all around so you do not have to worry about the sun as you can sit around in the courtyard without any worry. The hotel rooms were super clean and well maintained with a excellent view of the outside nature. The best of all it was the food, especially the sea food which was yummy and mouth watering. Staff is very polite, friendly & co-operative. It is a must visit place and would recommend to everyone to visit the place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went to Surali Sagar Beach Resort for 1st - 3rd January'2014 with my family. We had booked room no.s 201 to 203, on second floor. Firstly, speaking about Surali Sagar, it is located very near to the beach, rooms are super clean, view from each room is mesmerizing, Staff is very polite, friendly & co-operative. Plus point of this hotel was that all the rooms were sea facing. To talk about the most important point......FOOD, it was mouth-watering & simply out of this world. During our course of stay, we had local, Konkani food there. I just can suggest that you taste it to experience it. Now about the STAFF.... each & every person there was so humble, courteous, helpful & polite.. that I do not wish to limit this gesture of theirs to few words only.... I think mentioning this experience into few words can not give full justice to Surali Sagar... You need to go there to experience what I mean to say here... and I can assure you that it will be a lifetime experience for you as well... ;)

Room Tip: Prefer rooms on 2nd floor. Its wall to wall window converts the entire room into a lively balcony...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Upasana S

Pune
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had been to Surali Sagar beach resort from 15-Nov 2013 to 17-Nov 2013. It is an amazing experience. The food is mouth watering and staffs are very well mannered. Rooms are very well maintained and all rooms are well ventilated and sea faced. From balcony of every room the sea can be easily viewed. The service is one word is excellent. Would love to visit again and also would recommend this resort to others.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AdipC

Mumbai
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We visited Surali sagar beach resort, Dapoli on 26th Oct 2013.Our stay for 2 days was a memorable one. Sea facing rooms with scenic view of Arabian Sea. Just cross a road and you are on the fascinating beach with clear water. Hotel room, staff and housekeeping have offered their best services.The most exciting part you should never miss is the mouth watering delicious food (Veg & Non-Veg).Surali sagar have made our trip to Dapoli the most memorable one. I recommend you to book with make -my-trip which guided us for this beautiful stay.The authentic stay at Surali sagar will make you to visit this place again and again.

Room Tip: Book deluxe AC rooms as they are spacious and the view is awesome.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Dinesh P

Pune
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had been to Surali Sagar @ Karde on 18th and 19th Sept 2013 with family and friends. We all had a great time there and I must accept that the stay was good. The entire staff was very helpful and utmost attention was given to us, the kids also enjoyed a lot. The rooms are very clean and overall location of the property is good, just opposite to the sea. The food served was tempting.....

Will surely recommend this property for a quite and relaxing stay......hope to visit soon next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Mandar111175
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Planning a trip to Dapoli beaches cannot be with ultra luxurious hotels as there are none. The stay at Surali Wadi turned out to be a perfect one for me as I was looking for a very relaxed 3 day break.

1. Location: The beach is almost at your doorstep (though Karde beach is not known for cleanliness) but the other properties too have similar locations so this cannot be a USP here. The connecting road (from where you leave the SH 96) is simply not there. The road condition is unimaginable. This 5-6 kms stretch is painful. Also, the property is difficult to locate at night.

2. Rooms: Decent rooms with excellent air-conditioning, a LCD. Rooms having the beach side balcony have excellent views. Mattresses can be much better.

3. Property: Lots of coconut trees and hammocks make this place different from the other properties. Gives an image of relaxation and unwinding. They have swings attached to the coconut trees and I spent my best time there. Relaxing amidst the coconut trees with cool breeze all through the day and a view of the sky and the beach. I also saw peacocks in the nearby rice fields (early in the morning). Also during winters sights of tortoise and dolphins are promised in early morning hours.

4. Food: Worst part is other then beverages nothing is prepared here (Everything is packed from the nearby property by the same owner - Surali Sagar). Best part is the food quality is amazingly outstanding. Though prices are on the higher side (only for non-veg dishes, understandable for sea food not for meat) but they serve amazing food and that too in the open lawn. Wonderful experience.

5. Staff: Excellent. Every staff member makes you feel important and welcome and are always smiling and helpful.

6. Prices:I would say on the cheaper side and negotiable during off season.Winters are the best season to visit Dapoli. Water sports start only after Narali Poornima (Raksha Bandhan). Also, beach is on the calmer side.

All in all an excellent place to unwind and relax on a cheap holiday with excellent food. Enjoy water sports and nearby sight seeings.

Biggest problem is the connecting road.

Room Tip: Select a room having balcony on the beach side, prefer second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family