“Average meal”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food was ok, not great. However they do provide a free collection and drop off service which was very handy.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were recommended to this facility by some of the locals and have to say we were very disappointed. The staff was very unfriendly except our waiter, he was a gem. The food - well, I ordered a steak it was overcooked & dry, not the way I wanted it... we were a party of 5 and I think only 2 of us liked our meal and the price.... hmmm too expensive in my opinion. The atmosphere was a wee bit dark & dingy in our opinion though it was nice sitting out on the water to eat. Would not recommend this restaurant

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Lovely afternoon spent in the Boat Club, staff friendly food excellent, what can I say Prawns to die for prices very reasonable. Lovely Marina . Very relaxing watching the boats.Would go there again

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family came from interstate and I wanted to show them the gorgeous views over lunch at Yorkeys boat house particularly with the $10 muscle special. When we arrived we asked to sit at a recently vacated table to which the manager said no. We were ushered to a table in the smoking section and direct sun. My dad then waited 40 mins in que to be served for food. When I went to check where he was he was standing in the front of the line, however, staff deliberately ignored him in order to catch up on their backlog of orders. The special says muscles from 10 am until late, yet when a staff member did decide to serve my dad at 2.30pm he was told they had sold out, but he could order food with an approx 1 hour wait. This could be forgivable if the restaurant was under staffed but there were more than enough people working there to communicate that they were back logged. Yet, no one had the consideration to do so. Very poorly organized and not really too concerned that customers weren't happy on the day. Very disappointed with this experience.

1  Thank jacinta110
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The location is great, the reception staff friendly sadly that is there it ends. Went to the boat club with a group of 15 at midday that had been pre-booked so they should have been prepared. Some of our group got their mains in like 15 minutes and others where still waiting for entree at 1.45pm.
I was the last to order, while I was standing at the counter the 4 musician's pushed past me and started chatting up the girl taking the order. 10 minutes later I still hadn't ordered my dish. The upstart behind the bar beconed me over and asked me what I wanted and then told me to go back and order from the young girl still be chatted up by the band. Lots of giggling no service. Eventually got snarled at and placed my order. Other guests where also getting a bit annoyed as well..No one was told about an hour wait. Maybe someone should tell the staff the meaning of customer service and being organised.
The place was reasonably busy, however I have been to similar establishments that are far more switched on and have a better attitude
Then I ordered a drink and the barman was so rude to me ...not a happy camper
55 minutes later my chicken parmigama appeared and what a disappointment it was. Tasted like something made by Macains. The salad dressing was not nice. Dam shame as I have heard good reports.
There was no clearing of tables by the young girls in mini skirts and lots of makeup
I was really disappointed with the whole experience