“Nice quality hotel.”

Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Knowsley
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights whilst at a conference with work. The location of the hotel is a little odd, it's right in the middle of an industrial estate, there is also a holiday inn express opposite. Check in & was quick and efficient. Is booked well in advance and secured a great rate for an executive suite. It was lovely. Dining/sitting area, large desk area, 2 tvs, clean bathroom & very large sep bedroom. Bed was comfortable however I could feel the join in the zip link beds. Dressing gowns were available for use, iron & trouser press in room. Very quiet heard no noise from other guests at all. Public areas very nicely presented. Breakfast was lovely. Good choice of food. Dinner was also nice but our main courses weren't as great as we'd hoped. Friendly helpful staff. Will definately stay there again if I'm in the area with work. Not so sure it'd be my 1st choice for a weekend break purely because of location but couldn't fault much else.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Louisep2000
Michael C, Director of Sales at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you very much for posting your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your comments. We will pass those on to the team.

As a family run hotel, we do care very much about the excellent standards of service and food that our guests receive, and your comments regarding dinner have been acted upon.

I realise from your comments that you were here on a conference. You will find that our weekend rates are very competive compared with the city centre hotels, and with us being located close to the M57 and the main East Lancashire Road, it makes a great base for exploring all that Merseyside and the North West has to offer. We also have some discounted tickets to some of the local attractions.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Suites Hotel in the near future

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very clean and well presented hotel. Excellent value for money if you are sharing. Staff very helpful and courteous.

Breakfast served in the morning is of an excellent standard. A good start to the day, and you can eat as much as you like.

Eating in the restaurant in the evening was a big disappointment though. The food was terrible. Dont go for the chips as they are triple cooked, meaning they are black. The veg was quite hard as were the potatoes (jacket potatoes diced up). A better selection on the menu would'nt go a miss.

No amenities around the hotel as it is situated in an industrial estate

Overall though, quite a good hotel.

E.McDaid

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Eug M

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with here and our breakfasts always make an excellent start to your day.

With regard to your comments in the restaurant, we are a family run hotel and as a caring company, we have taken on board your comments about your experience. Corrective measures are now in place to ensure that we give our customer a fantastic dining experience and I apologise sincerely for your disappointment in that department.

I hope that this will not deter you from using the Suites Hotel Knowsley again, and give us the chance to restore your faith in us.

Once again, thank you for posting your reviiew

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We came here for our 1st engagement anniversay & we're very impressed. We had booked through footballpackages.com and got tickets to see Liverpool v Man U. To be honest I wan't sure what to expect doing it this way! We also added on an additional nights stay which I'm glad we did.

We arrived earlier than check in time but as our room was ready we were given the key & headed off. Good size room with plenty of space for all my luggage!! Everywhere was clean & tidy. Shortly after arrival a knock on the door brought Champagne, chocolates & strawberries which my fiance had order - all nicely presented and followed shortly by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers!!

The swimming pool was lovely & most importantly not too cold, the whirlpools were great & I spent quite a while in here!! We ate in the restaurant on the Saturday evening & were impressed. The only thing I would say is that the staff are almost to ready to help! We were asked 5 times if we would like desert when we had told the first waiter we would like some time before ordering. Breakfast was good with a wide buffet selection & something to suit everyone.

Taxi to Anfield was cheap enough & was ordered from the direct dial phone in reception.

We have another stay booked already for next month and would highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura B
Michael C, Director of Sales at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. It is always very encouraging for the team when we receive positive feedback and we are pleased that we exceeded your expectation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Suites Hotel again next month and hope that your team get a good result.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was born in Kirkby but moved South nearly 30 years ago. This hotel has been here for as long as I can remember albeit it has had several different names but I had never stayed there, home for a family party we decided to stay in a hotel and rather than travel from Liverpool to Kirkby we chose the suites for convenience, I was really surprised it is a lovely hotel and very tastefully put together both in the communal areas and the rooms, great food and staff were very helpful and courteous, it deserves it's 4 star status. Will definitely stay again when visiting the North.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jlindajen2427
Michael C, Director of Sales at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. It is always very encouraging when we receive positive feedback.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will consider us when you are coming back to you family events. For the best rates, please follow us on facebook or twitter

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Suites Hotel Knowsley in the near future

Sales and Marketing Manager

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here on Boxing day for the Michael Bouble tribute and disco, the food was very good, entertainment very good and the suite we stayed in was lovely, we've stayed at the hotel before but this time we stayed with family and freinds and would definately do it again. A good time was had by all.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anni-IOM
Michael C, Director of Sales at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

We are glad you enjoyed our Boxing Night Event. It is always a popular night and Michael Buble does always go down well.

We are just in the process of writing the program for next Christmas now! In the meantime, we do have other tribute nights and events on throughout the year. Please visit our website or add your contact details to our mailing list to ensure you are kept up to date.

Hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Suites Hotel in the near future

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel has been around for a while now, I drove past it most days and never thought to pop in even for a coffee....I did recently and am glad I did

It is a classy place, they have a great leisure facility inc. large pool.

Good coffee and great seating areas for meetings

Since I first popped in for a coffee on my travels I decided to hold all of my meetings here and the people I have met have all been impressed, one of them held a wedding here last year and said it was amazing as too are the staff, I can vouch for that, I only have a coffee here once or twice a week and they cannot do enough for you, I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: from what I can gather there are no bad rooms, there is also a guests only lounge which is a seperat...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tony H

Dear Tony

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

We are pleased that you are holding all of your meetings here. I hope you are taking advantage of our new PIP Card; The Suites Hotel new loyalty scheme. They are available in the lounge and reception if you havent got one already. Alternatively, please contact me and I will send one out to you in the post.

As you mention in your review, every room is a Suite. A unique concept and so much more than just a hotel bedroom.

Thank you very much for continuing to use us and look forward to seeing you in the lounge very soon

Reviewed January 6, 2013

this hotel was first class .had a wonderful day and evening at the new year take 2 rod stewart tribute show. food was excellent also the breakfast. we will be coming again soon absoutely brilliant. this hotel should be proud of themselves.well done to all.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, Director of Sales at Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

We are glad that you enjoyed the New Years Eve Take 2 event here at the Suites Hotel. Our Rod Stewart Tribute act always gives a good show and goes down well.

We hope we can welcome you back to some of our other events in the near future

Sales & Marketing Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Knowsley
Park Hotel
#59 of 99 in Liverpool
Central Liverpool
Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
The Nadler Liverpool
#2 of 99 in Liverpool

Been to Suites Hotel & Spa - Knowsley? Share your experiences!