All reviews size nature garden hospitality guests
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Güleryüzlü sahipleri ve muhteşem manzarasıyla cennet parçası. Tatilde; huzur arıyorsanız, kesinlikle doğru yeri inceliyorsunuz.
Great atmosphere and beautiful scenery. What else you can ask for?
Fantastic!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to enjoy that lovely place with sincere and gentle hospitality of landlady, Pelin Hn, and her family, just one day before its official season opening. She was kind enough to accept us and share her delicious apricot tart, the unexpected guests. The rooms and facility were very clean. Room “lavanta” was ours, we enjoyed its size and the clean and big bathroom :) Short but worthwhile stay was so comfortable that we felt like we were at a friend’s/ family member’s place. So nice people, so nice plase, so nice garden and nature...a “must stay” hotel in the region, for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2017

We had a holiday in this place with our 20 months old daughter and our friends with their son who is 3 months older than our daughter.
This is a place if you would like rest your head even though children  The hotel and rooms are very nicely designed, pleasant, clean and spacious. You can have a baby cot for your baby.
There are stairs to go down in the garden from terrace but not many and our room was upstairs however it was not issue for us to keep an eye on our daughter.
This is also where you would like to stay in the hotel and enjoy the great place.
There is a great garden where children and you can run over the grass with bear food and enjoy the nature.
I prefer to feed my little girl organic , eco-friendly food and Pelin grows her vegetables in the garden so you get a chance to have organic tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers with homemade jams, great cheese, Turkish pastries for breakfast.
Rates only include the breakfast . There isn’t a restaurant in the hotel however if you ask and order before, Pelin cooks for you dinner herself for extra and the dinner we had was excellent. Only that we ordered sea bream but size of seabreams were so small that we were disaapointed especially my husband. However Pelin cooked so well that we forgot the size of the bream and with all the delicious starters such as jumbo prawns, fresh zucchini slices with fetta cheese we were full…and ofcourse desserts... chocolate souffle and strawberry tart.( yes we were lucky to have 2 !) You can also find homemade yogurt, cakes for teatime all made by Pelin also fresh milk from nearby village.
She doesn’t use microwave -she finds it harmful- as I agree with her this was excellent for me.
She was also very kind to store some food I brought for my daughter in the freezer and heat&serve them when we need it.
She takes care of each guest individually and you feel that you have been looked after.
There are 4 dogs in the place and it is a pet-friendly hotel however as I was a litlle scared of dogs she kept them away from us and also guests were very understanding about it .
I dont think this is a place to have a sea holiday as we didnt like to sea-but it is great for relaxing and have lots of oxygen!
Well,all I remember are those , I like it , hope you do , too.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016

I had a one-day business trip around Ayvalık and decided to try this highly recommended boutique even for one day. Teodmida surpass my expectations with location, scenery, food, rooms and attention wise. There were small hick-ups like switching my room to another -needy- guest without informing me prior to my arrival, but with her charm and attentive hosting, the owner Pelin hanım erase all these faults from my mind, and only her hospitality, cosy pool side, specious rooms, excellent breakfast, and delicious dinner stake remained in my memories at Teomida. I will definitely go there again and you should try at least one day stay if you're travelling to Ayvalık_Kazdağları area.

Thnx Pelin hanım making my stay a memorable one:))

Room Tip: I stayed at ANEMON Room, lower level access to garden and pool side. Quite and more private.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Savas-Unsal
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The place, and the place owners were just wonderful. The hotel feels like home with the modern decorations, tweaked with some old fashioned style.. Colors are everywhere; from decoration to nature!!
It was a warm and wonderful stay, I highly recommend this place :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple