All reviews size nature garden hospitality guests
Reviewed June 26, 2016

I had a one-day business trip around Ayvalık and decided to try this highly recommended boutique even for one day. Teodmida surpass my expectations with location, scenery, food, rooms and attention wise. There were small hick-ups like switching my room to another -needy- guest without informing me prior to my arrival, but with her charm and attentive hosting, the owner Pelin hanım erase all these faults from my mind, and only her hospitality, cosy pool side, specious rooms, excellent breakfast, and delicious dinner stake remained in my memories at Teomida. I will definitely go there again and you should try at least one day stay if you're travelling to Ayvalık_Kazdağları area.

Thnx Pelin hanım making my stay a memorable one:))

Room Tip: I stayed at ANEMON Room, lower level access to garden and pool side. Quite and more private.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Savas-Unsal
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The place, and the place owners were just wonderful. The hotel feels like home with the modern decorations, tweaked with some old fashioned style.. Colors are everywhere; from decoration to nature!!
It was a warm and wonderful stay, I highly recommend this place :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fayez T
Reviewed May 12, 2014

It is a place full of peace. Luxurious but very natural. They treat you as if you are the owner of the hotel. First quality drinks and meals. Simply you feel like at your own place near to seaside and in the middle of nature.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Utku K
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We felt like staying at home . Hospitality and service quality was excellent. Design and decoration was perfect. That was the greatest boutique hotel i have ever stayed in .. Turkish bath is included. Excellent bay view with beautiful garden. One word ... excellent stay with top quality & strongly recommend to everyone

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank EsenGiritTumer
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Beautiful hotel, highly sought-after decoration, refined architecture, but all remain simple and true : nothing ostentatious, nothing too much. Splendid mediterranean garden. Warm and sincere hospitality, food from the garden in harmony with everything else. We wil come back for sure. After a fews days in Istanbul Teomida is a wonderful place.

Room Tip: We had room n°8.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple