“"Perfect for my vacation"” 4 of 5 stars

Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown
1829 Del Valle Avenue | Levittown, Toa Baja 00949, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Toa Baja
Christiansted, St. Croix
“"Perfect for my vacation"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

It's a very nice place to stay. After a LONG day of driving you just want to rest, and the beds are comfortable, you even get to choose if you want firm or soft pillows. You wake up rested, that's one of the thing I look for in a vacation, a good night sleep. I mean who doesn't. They have a real friendly and polite staff. Mariluz the housekeeping was very attentive, looking for ways to make us feel comfortable. Thank you. The Hotel is in a great location, near everything you might need , Malls, Doctors, Dinning and Dancing and it's around some atraction areas, which helps you save gas. The only inconvenience for me was that I have to go to the front desk every time I reach the hotel to activate my key, but I call it security.
I will be staying again soon.

Room Tip: Rooms on teh south side are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We very much appreciate and value your review and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

We thank you for your review and appreciate your positive response. Thank you again and hope to see you soon at our Hotel.

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We got to the hotel and lobby was Full of mosquitos. They have a few parking spots in front of the lobby if full you must left the car in a different area away from the hotel lobby. The pool area is small and crampy.Rachel at the front desk was rude when I told her I was not gonna stay at this hotel a motel 6 will be better and safer. AVOID this place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Josh N
Brenda B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
We apoligize for the incovinience of your stay. We are a tropical island and there are much mosquitos. Our Parking is of no charge and upon availability. Our pool area is for adults and minors so it's just 4 ft tall. We are in process of bettering our hotel. Hope you reconsider staying with us again.
Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The only inconvenience is that I have to change 2 times the bedroom in my stay. The hotel is in a great location with a family environment. Nice view and the hotel is accessible at any locations of interest. Plaza Las Americas and old San Juan.

Room Tip: I choose a reservation and paid for a bedroom with two beds and when I arrived at the hotel the bedr...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Brenda B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
I'm sorry for the inconvinience of the changes of rooms but we wanted you to be comfortable. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again at our Hotel. Well make sure you will have a better stay.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The hotel needs losts of fixing, the only thing nice about this place was Marecela Vega who was a great host and helped me around leting me know the good atractions around the area i thank her alot. Keep up the good work . Manager walked by He did not even smile apparently not happy. Food in restaurant cold and service was to slow ,not good at all.Price was notbad room needs renovation. overall average.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Caguas, Puerto Rico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Have to change rooms 3 times in my stay. The restroom was in bad conditions and dirty, the air conditions doesn't work in many rooms. The actitud of the supervisor was soooo bad. In the breakfast they serve expired food. Well was the worst hotel I ever been. Doesn't recommended to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this review, August 11, 2013

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

After 2 weeks around the island I wanted to relax, thanks to Ms. Bauzo and keisi i did it. Nice view, excelent restaurant, and great pool for my kids. The hotel is in a great location with a family environment. Thanks again

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brenda B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this review, July 15, 2013

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We decided to stay here after our cruise, thinking it was close to the international airport (write-up said an 18-minute drive). It was okay. The room was clean and comfortable, but the wireless internet wasn't working (I wanted to check in for our flight the next morning). Also, there aren't many places near here to eat. There are a couple of places across the street, but when we checked them out, they didn't meet our needs. Also, the breakfast was not ready at the start time the day of our departure; there wasn't even coffee. Also, the room had been prepaid, but when we checked out, they wanted to charge an additional $9 for "other" taxes. The drive to the airport was not the 18 minutes stated. The front desk personnel told us it could take up to three hours because of Monday-morning traffic, but that wasn't the case either. We got to the airport in a little more than an hour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toa Baja
Hyatt House San Juan
Hyatt House San Juan
#4 of 44 in San Juan
4.5 of 5 stars 339 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown? Share your experiences!