Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown
Hotel Milano(San Juan)
$86
$83
  • Restaurant
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$134
Da House Hotel(San Juan)
$104
$101
  • Free Internet
Cervantes(San Juan)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
All reviewssan juanking suitesun deckspecial thanksbusiness tripel morrorental caroceanferryaccommodationsbeachescruisecondado
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The reason I chose this hotel was because it was close to where my daughter and her fiance live. It's an older hotel, but the rates were reasonable, the hotel clean, the staff friendly. The bed was super comfortable. The pool area was small, but clean and very pretty. The best part of my trip was meeting "Super Girl." She was apparently the daughter of one of the front desk receptionists. A pretty little 8 year old girl that came over and sat beside me and proceeded to entertain me about her adventures as Super Girl. She had a towel for a cape and told me how she 'had work to do' then came back and told me she rescued a cat from a tree while I swam. :) :) Small enough to feel 'family friendly' .... I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your review and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
We thank you for your review and appreciate your positive response. Thank you again and hope to see you soon at our Hotel.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was teaching at this hotel so staying here was convenient. Hotel has minimal accommodations. Hard bed, tiny bathroom, poor lighting and noisy AC unit. Buy bottled water since it is not provided. There is a restaurant onsite but it opens only on weekends. First night I got a first floor room that was awful ( room 104) in front of dirty stair. I was moved to a better room on fourth floor which was much better. Only option for dinner is a mediocre restaurant across the street called Campomar. Staff is friendly. This is not convenient location if you are visiting San Juan.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MonGourmet
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Hi GM Feliciano,

We are happy to know your stay was very pleasant. We strive for cleanliness and great performance. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My stay was for just one night. The room was very, very clean and comfortable for the price. I had never been to a Comfort Inn and I am glad that I did in this one. Front desk personnel were very friendly and best of all, we forgot our laptop in the room and they immediately called me. I went the next day to pick it up. My thanks and congratulations for this action. I am happy to recognise Sonia Rosario, the Housekeper who found it and the Superviso, Aracelis Benitez. Thank you, thank you.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank alortsos
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you again for your feedback! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

good hotel for the price good location good service, however my room had no microwave and no fridge no balcony, they gave me a room in the first fllor, no balcony. the hotel restaurant was closed, they only open on weekends. I stayed from july 15 until july 18. I want to commend carlitos who works in the hotel, and in the restaurant in front of the hotel, everyday he made my stay pleasant, making sure that i could get my food and have it microwave and take to my room, carlitos keep up the good work you are great to have around, even though you might be unnoticed by the staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Coira625
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you recommend our hotel. The staff of the Comfort Inn & Suites thanks you for your review.

Always at your service,

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was here 2 years ago and the service was bad, and the maid cleaning was terrible. This time, it has improved tremendously. This time the front desk is helpful, the service is prompt, and the help is friendly. I only wish they had a hot tub.

Room Tip: Big families, get a suite on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown! I appreciate your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit!

On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to your return visit.