“Great to be out there”

Plawsworth Hall Cottages & Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chester-le-Street
Plawsworth Hall Cottages & Apartments
Winterswijk, The Netherlands
“Great to be out there”
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at Plawsworth, spacious apartments and cottages! in Durham's lovely countryside. Since this was our first trip to England we are defenitely will be back for more due to our stay at Plawsworth.

Without a doubt this was a wonderful 5 days we will not hardly forget. Thanks to the friendly people of Plawsworth Hall...thanks again!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank LucPoels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Russell, New Zealand
Reviewed August 5, 2010

As an elderly solo traveler from New Zealand, I was made to feel most welcome both on my arrival and throughout the whole week of my stay . I had come to Durham to trace my ancestors and was given so much help by my delightful hostess, Pat Johnston. She went to so much trouble to find locals who could be of help, and even transported me to many locations. My family back in N.Z were absolutely amazed at my treatment and so relieved that I was being taken care of so well!!
The location was stunning and the cottage very spacious and comfortable. The surrounding countryside was glorious and there was a very good bus service. I would definitely go back there again and would recommend it for a family.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank helendorothy11131
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chester-le-Street
Lumley Castle Hotel
Chilton Country Pub and Hotel
Moorings Hotel
Moorings Hotel
#2 of 3 in Chester-le-Street

Been to Plawsworth Hall Cottages & Apartments? Share your experiences!