“excellent”
Review of Craignano

Craignano
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Mashobra
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I like the destination and the ameneties provided and staff at the camp. Need to improve the accesbility to the camp...!!!

1  Thank Vikram S

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I always wanted to be a part of this place , however due to social responsibilities i could not .. my heart is still there .. i stayed there for 10 years and long for the same to continue .. :( but .. one thing is for sure ... i will lead my later years there . people you find God there trust me .. rest all is immaterial . i earned everything in my life .. besides ... life .. n its in himachal .. my home , my love .. my place .

1  Thank manish k
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We were staying at club mahindra Mashobra & craignano was only 4kms from our resort.Although the apple trees were bare as apple season was june ,the spectacular scenery & flora more than compensated for it.