Me and my lady spent three wonderful nights at this gem of a place, I could eulogise on and on but will keep it short we have discussed it on our long journey home in detail but simply cannot find even one small negative point. I myself after a fairly upsetting previous few weeks came away a new healed person. Marvelous room, location, view, bathroom, bed, plus the little treats left. The help yourself continental breakfast was comprehensive and so good, the cooked we had on our final day likewise, I suppose the only negative thing was having to leave the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury bed and breakfast on the North Norfolk coast fitted to the highest standards with all modern conveniences in a stunning rural setting of park and woodlands. Named as one of the "Ultimate 100 Places to stay in Britain 2015 & 2016" by the Sunday Times. Michellin Guide 2016. Alastair Sawdays Great Hotels 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Magazine Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magazine Wood Luxury Bed And Breakfast
- Magazine Wood Luxury Hotel Sedgeford
- Magazine Wood Sedgeford, Norfolk