This was one of many visits to the King William for lunch only. It is consistent in its quality of management and quality of staff attention. The food is superb and the real ale choice is very good. so called "simple" dishes like fried plaice are top rate. My father in Law had the roast guinee foul which was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Sedgeford, Hunstanton Norfolk. Welcome to The King William IV, Country Inn & Restaurant. Tucked away in the historic village of Sedgeford, lies this friendly award winning, 9 bedroom Inn; amid rolling countryside, less than a mile from the Peddars Way and conveniently close to Norfolk's Beautiful Coast. You will immediately feel at home; log fires throughout the Winter, sunshine in the gardens during Summer; whether you are just living around the corner, enjoying a short visit or staying overnight, The King William offers you a delightful relaxing escape into Country life. The King William IV Sedgeford - A great place to eat, drink & sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The King William IV Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King William Iv Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Sedgeford
- The King William Iv Country Inn And Restaurant
- Hunstanton Country Inn
- The King William IV Country Inn & Restaurant Sedgeford, Norfolk