We spent our last night in Spain here. It was perfect. The owners, Carmen and Carlos, were so hospitable. We had a wonderful home-cooked traditional meal made by Carmen and Carlos taught us about each part of the meal. We spent one final night roaming the medieval portion of the town. The room was spotless and had a terrace for a very reasonable rate. We miss Spain already. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hotel of the simple pleasures. A hotel with spirit as it is the fruit of the faith, illusion, hope, effort, perseverance, sacrifice of Carme & Carles. This is why the Hotel Fonda Cal Blasi is different, unique. Get ready to be served and spoiled by Charles and Carme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fonda Cal Blasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fonda Cal Blasi Montblanc
- Fonda Cal Blasi Spain/Montblanc