“Nice visit, but remember to book a table!”
Review of Pizzeria Pinocchio

Pizzeria Pinocchio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 27, 2019

Book a table. Good food, very busy in week 7!
We got a table at 18:00, had one hour be course not table reservation and was out again at 19!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Had a takeaway pizzas and a lasagne.......The Lasagne was nothing like a normal Lasagne, it was 2 lumps of stodge in a sweetish sauce. The Pizzas were also stodgy and a bit undercooked.
Perhaps we caught them on a bad day, but whatever the problem was a waste of money.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

We were here with 11 persons during ski vacation. Nearly all had pizzas which were very tasty - large, crispy crust, lots of toppings. Prices were ok, and service was fast. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Great place clean and tidy food is good good value for money the only thing I found was the service lacking nothing worse than food coming out after people are half way though the meal happened on both starters and main

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

But it would be nice if a restaurant, which offers pickup service for their pizzas, also would answer the phone lines. I tried 17times to call the shop with my order but nobody answered. So I took my chance and I drove there, with an order list of 10 dishes for my hungry family in my hands. Arriving at Pinocchio I was told that at 19:30 it was impossible to get anymore pizzas before 21:30...
Disappointing experience. Perhaps the shop should experiment with electronic ordering systems or simply tell people that there’s no pickup.

Date of visit: December 2018