“Excellent Rooms and Good Service”

Hotel Surabhi Regency
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Anand
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had the ocassion of staying with Surabhi Regency about 4 times in the last 4 months. I found their rooms are the best in the city at the best rates too. Very comfortable. The staff is extremely co-operative except when it comes to flexibility in check out timings. The food available is good although the choice is limited. Also, the fact that it does not have a restaurant may hurt a little to some. But for anyone with decent needs and moderate budget, there is no better place in Anand.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Varad10
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Greetings from Surabhi Regency

Thank you for taking time to write this review, It is the feedback and appreciation from guests like you that motivates me and my team to provide service par excellence.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time at Surabhi Regency Anand, We hope you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back and delight you as always.

I will look forward to your next visit !

There are newer reviews for Hotel Surabhi Regency

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family stayed here for two weeks in a suite. We were very happy with our stay. The food was very good, we ordered at least one meal from the hotel each day. The best part of our experience was the service we received. Everyone was very happy to help us with any request we had.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Greetings from Surabhi Regency

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is the feedback and appreciation from guests like you that motivates me and my team to provide service par excellence.

I will look forward to your next visit !

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a wonderful time. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable (Air Conditioned). I had everything I needed. The staff was very courteous. They had genuine smiles and were very helpful. I was impressed that they all understood English. The room service food was delicous. I liked the egg and cheese sandwiches and chicken fried rice. The owner even greeted us on our last day and made sure we had a positive experience. Wi-fi was also appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Travelled to Anand, Guj, India. Had some work in Vitthal Udyog Nagar, Anand, Guj. Was advised to check this property very close to Amul Dairy.
It was a very nice experience staying in this hotel. It was very clean. Staff excellent and though the hotel does not have a restaurant but room service response time was very good and everything we ordered was very tasty.
We really enjoyed our overnight stay here and would like advise other travellers to check out this place.
By the way for a couple it was about $40 pernight.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great location, we visited in April13,town was too hot to venture out at day, rooms are clean and services are excellent. Chai is something which is really good, though its pretty expensive for such a hotel. Location is perfect, very near to Station. One needs to visit the sweet show bang opp to the hotel, if you got a sweet tooth, great variety of sweets and excellent quality, especially the panner jalebi, really need to try.

One improvement I would suggest would be drinking water,which is charged,ideally this should be standard,which is not.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Decent hotel with good size room and facilities. Staff friendly and polite. Great masala teas available on request 24 hours a day which was very convenient given we had a late night flight and arrived at the hotel at 1am.

Only 5 mins away from Station Road so perfect for shopping.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HotelSurabhiRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Surabhi Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Surabhi Regency at the end of Feb 2013. Great location in the middle of it all, Rooms very modern and clean, room service was very quick & the meal was also very tasty from restaurant .

The staff on the door and at the front desk is very friendly and offers a very warm welcome, this was fantastic as we had traveled all day and arrived at the hotel.

Front desk gentleman Krupal spent time chatting to us and was extremely friendly and obliging & very helpful to us, this is real asset to the hotel.

The gentleman on the reception although he was dealing with a lot of enquiries (all at once - he was on his own both times I saw him) and with me, he was excellent. The chamber staff was always friendly and cheerful. House keeping staff clean rooms every day .

We were very pleased with our stay and could not ask for anything more. All the staff was very pleasant, courteous and helpful. We arrived and left every day feeling happy and valued. The hotel is definitely 5 (gold) stars!

This is truly the best hotel for overseas visitors weather you are there for business, shopping or pleasure. All rooms, food and every facility in the hotel is International Standard. The staff are the best! Cant fault anything at this place.

Many thanks for your hospitality!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank PPriyal

Frontdesk Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anand
Madhubhan Resort & Spa
No photo provided
Hotel Sach Regency
#9 of 9 in Anand
The Royal Villa at Neonz Lifestyle & Recreation Club

Been to Hotel Surabhi Regency? Share your experiences!