It's a great place - drove to the place for lunch from Jorhat with the whole family including parents and 13 month old daughter. Daughter enjoyed the outdoor setting a lot, played with among other things - ducks in the place.
1. Great Place to experience the tea club and life culture - property has it's own golf resort, multiple sports facilities and easy access to tea gardens.
2. Food is not great.
3. It's named Kaziranga Golf Resort but not where near Kaziranga.
4. It's not a drive through stopover - not anywhere near the highway, plus access road is very very bad
1. you are visiting Jorhat - makes for a good half a day thing to do. OR
2. coming to stay at this place - 3 days, 2 nights would the most optimal in most cases.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking