See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The hotel is conveniently located,in a the heart of the city, next to Big Bazar. Peaceful area. The hotel is new, with a well designed layout and well furnished and spacious rooms. The rooms are equipped with an electric kettle, fridge and a safe. There is an ample sized cupboard for storage of clothes, etc. The TV is large and the sofa set in the room is nice and comfortable. The AC in my room was a bit noisy and it was located at one end of the room which diminished effective cooling.

The bathroom is very neat and clean and well designed. There is a glass cubicle for having a bath, so the rest of the bathroom remains dry. The shower jets are large and with good force. Body lotion, shampoo, comb, shaving kit, toothbrush, toothpaste and even a stitching kit are thoughtfully provided. Good quality towels.

The buffet breakfast was good enough. Enjoyed the good spread of fresh cut fruits, toasts, sausages and boiled eggs and masala omlettes made to order.

The staff is helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dgogoi
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a decent option in an upcountry location like Jorhat. The best part is that its new so the rooms are in very good condition, bathrooms fittings are new. Gives a fresh feel. Food is ok, not so great but not bad also. Very good rating is due to newness and cleanness of the botal. Staff is friendly. I hope they will continue like this.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GauravGSingh
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner in the Restaurant. Food was tasty. Value for money. The service was good. Ideally located near Big Bazaar . Shop and have your Food ! Spacious Car parking They serve both veg and Non Veg cuisine

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PARVATHY111
Reviewed April 28, 2018

This hotel has potential, however the reviews I think have been written by management. The attention to detail and organisational skills of the staff are frustrating. Their grasp of English is poor for a hotel that they say has foreigners staying in it. On seeing my room I went to use the toilet with a paper band saying ‘sanitised for your protection’. I lifted the seat to find diarrhoea splatter on the underside of the toilet seat. On closer inspection of the room found other attention to detail cleaning poor. Had to call management and ask for bathroom to be cleaned. We asked reception to help us with a guide. This turned out to be a faulty towers comedy of inefficiency.

The restaurant which promotes itself as the Red Panda Fine Dining Experience had so many staff, although none could understand ‘sunny side up’ or ‘fried’ when it came to what type of eggs. The best English was actually spoken by the chef who was eventually brought out to translate. But by far the most appalling incident was at checkout. Luckily we left enough time between paying and the time the taxi was due to arrive to take us to the airport. The hotel credit card machines were set up in such a way that our international credit cards could not be accessed. This led to my colleague having to do an escorted dash to an ATM to extract cash. While I was waiting for him and the cab to arrive I was asked to sit down inside the foyer to which I said no thank you, I’m going to be sitting in a plane for the next few hours. At this point four security guards surrounded me as if I was going to escape payment. Luckily my colleague returned with the escort, paid the bill in cash because of their inefficiency at reception. By this time the taxi had not arrived and when we asked reception and the security guards to get us another cab nobody had phone numbers of any taxi drivers or anything that could get us to the airport. Eventually the cab came - 45 minutes late. This hotel is totally incompetent when it comes to foreign guests and the fault lies at the top.

Room tip: Go to another hotel
Date of stay: April 2018