Hotel Anand Regency
Sri Aditya Inn(Rajahmundry)
Coasta Residency(Rajahmundry)
Bommana Residency(Rajahmundry)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsanand regencyvalue for moneymini barsightseeing placesdecent propertyroom service was goodtaxi serviceplace to stayvegetarian restauranttransit stayking size bedroom tariffsmall placeclean roomstasty foodhigher sidean excellent hotel
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my wife on 10th & 11th of Nov'2012. Everything is good about this hotel. I can't say that this is an excellent hotel. But in a town like Rajahmundry, this is one of the best hotels. The good thing about staying at this hotel is that they have a very good travel desk with very good staff. Staying at the hotel, we traveled in around Rajahmundry by hiring a Tata Indica from their travel desk for 3 days. The price is very reasonable. They charge around Rs. 1800 for 200 km in a day. I think this is very reasonable. The drivers are very experienced and they know almost all the places around Rajahmundry. My trip was very pleasant. The only minor issue I observed with this hotel is that the ACs are not fixed at proper places in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Clean rooms. Quick and responsive staff. The food wasn't so great - they made it up with their eagerness to please and cooked up a made to order dinner at the buffet! I used their travel desk for the car rental to tour Konaseema. This guy Ramana was phenomenal and showed us around some really cool places that did not figure out on my must see list. Overall I'm pleased and would definitely pick Anand next time around.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I did stay here on my business trip for 3 nights. I did stay on the 3rd floor in a club room. The room was spacious but all over not very nice. Internet was free and it did work OK. Not so much variety on the breakfast buffet and I had all my meals in the bar. The bar could do better if there was some more lights!

I did try the lunch buffet once as well and that was ok as well.

One thing that made me upset was the price for taxi to the airport! My coworker paid 500Rs and when I asked it was as well 500Rs but then another guy was in the reception when I was checking out and he charged me 600 Rs! Very annoying and I dont care about the money but at a hotel it should be a fixed price!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Swe80
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Dear VIsitors, I was generally taken room in this hotel on 16.09.2012. Previously this hotel is good and I like the atmosphere, wider reception area. Last time when I was taken room in this hotel the wash basin in toilet is too worst, the management was not properly cleaned it, when I asked them to clean it, they never do it fast, only after 5 reminders they done it, but again it is troubled. In middle course I felt very tense because of my guests are coming to room, if the work is going on in toilet, it may be shamed to me and we cannot talk in the room peacefully. Plumber gone and again water is not free out in wash basin, I vexed with this situation and immediately I ran to the reception and asked them kindly do the work immediately. They said simply work will go smooth within two minutes, in my 7th reminder also no body taken care and finally I cleaned the wash basin because my guests are almost reaching room. Our discussions over and later I approached the reception for the clarification. Honestly speaking no body cares of my cries. One of the staff in reception countered me that discount never allotted even if you cleaned the wash basin and he told me that you have wait for the staff to clean it, when I said with shouting about the entire history, they listen and doing their own works without care on my words, shamed on staff performance. Prior it was not happen in this hotel, I wonder after having such a rude, shameful, neglect action by staff. This is the only bad incidence in my experience with this hotel. Next time I never used to take room in this hotel, why we are going to the bigger hotels, to get respect, facilities and comfort, if we did not get one of this quality, why should we pay their demanded tariff. Hope after reading this issue, if the management is having soft corner they will definitely change the reception staff. I my life time I never experienced this type of ugly situation with any hotel in my life. After hearing this incidents one of my well wisher told me that there is recent hotel came up Shelton, next time I will try with this new hotel.

Room Tip: Read my experience and then only decide whether take the room or not.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Suresh S
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our family of three stayed in this hotel for a day and we found this place very cozy, comfortable and homely. The check-in was fast, complimentary breakfast very well spread, comfortable and big rooms, clean bathroom and pleasing interiors. The food was delicious, there is an in-house veg and non-veg restaurant and a bar. Room service is very good and fast. The staff are very well mannered and make you feel very homely in this hotel. Overall a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front have a better view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family