“Not very good”

Daji Business Hotel Langmusi
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Luqu County
Daji Business Hotel Langmusi
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Luqu County
“Not very good”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We chose this hotel because the rooms looked a lot better than other choices in town, but it was a disappointment. The quality of the rooms might be okay, but service and cleanliness isn't. I loved the way the clerk tried to show us a non smoking room with a burning cigarette in his mouth. It would have been funny, except that it was just typical of the hotel staff's attitude towards service. The biggest disappointed was when we returned after a long day walking and didn't have any hot water. We just rinsed a little with cold water and went to sleep, hoping to take a warm shower the next morning. Unfortunately electricity was out the next morning, which meant we didn't have any water because the pumps were out and we were staying on the fifth floor. However, there were plenty of empty rooms on the third floor with enough water pressure and even with hot water in the reservoirs. When I explained this to the clerk and even showed him that there was hot water on the third floor, he still insisted that I would wait until the electricity came back. It was just plain stupid. So we just took our towels and toothbrushes down and had a shower on the third floor until the water ran out. When the electricity finally came back the water still wasn't running in our room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dennis M

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've stayed there for a few nights in mid September during a visit to the Tibetan monasteries in town. When entering the hotel lobby I thought "wow", but this first impression suffered setbacks. The room was large, had two double beds and a bathroom. However, there was no heating provided, and due to the altitude of 3300m / 11000 ft the nights were cold, and the room temperature dropped to just 12°C (54°F) in the morning of my departure. The shower is *very* dangerous to use: Right below the shower head there was the plug for the water heater, not protected or covered at all, hence more than only potentially exposed to water, and indeed already had black traces of a previous short circuit (see pic)... The missing shower curtain becomes an absolute non-issue then.
Service level: Leaves much room for improvement as indicated in another review. I had difficulties to reconfirm my reservation as nobody answered the phone call. When I arrived my room was in fact not ready, and they gave me another one. I could do the guest registration on the third day of my stay only.
The food was quite good, but rather cold as it was prepared in a different building. The service was inferior for a place that calls itself a "Business Hotel".
I would definitely not opt for the most expensive room for CNY 888; I feel that the many 8's would too obviously make the hotel owner more happy than the guest.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank global_freq_traveler

Travelers are raving about these Luqu County hotels

Pondicherry, India
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel is very new and so the final work seem not completed yet. We had bunch of cables pushed into our cupboard. The room is of good size and there was heating which was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable. Internet is quiet fast too.

The service is not good at all and not the friendly people at the reception.

Room Tip: Do get a written confirmation of the things included in the room rate. We got last minute surprise o...