I usually stay in this hotel everytime I travel to Monterrey, this time I asked for a suite, I was traveling with my wife, the suite is very nice. but the bad experience started when I wanted to use the tv, the tv is on top of a wood shelf, the wood was broken, so I couldn`t see the tv in a normal position, it was reclined backwards ( I had this problem last time a stayed in a suite in this hotel). When I was going to use the shower, I almost fell in the bathroom because all the water used when my wife showered was all over the bathroom, the sheetrock in the shower was with humidity marks and was falling apart, when I approach to front desk I told them all the things in my room, expecting them to change my room, or minimum fix the problem. the front desk employe just smiled and said to me, thank you for your comment. The bed is horrible also the pillows, The bed was a King size and it only had 3 pillows. I think this hotel can do better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Monterrey is situated in the heart of San Pedro Garza Garcia, one of Mexico's most affluent areas and a world-renowned destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Monterrey Hotel San Pedro Garza Garcia
- NH Collection Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon