Great classy hotel in a safer area of San Pedro. Staff on all levels (managers to housekeeping) were professional, courteous and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean though some non-smoker colleagues did complain about the smoke odor in their rooms. The full breakfast buffet was great and included not only the local delights, but also dishes from the region itself which was a nice surprise. Make sure to check with the concierge as to exactly what type of breakfast you have (the fruit/cereal buffet only, the full breakfast buffet, etc) as it led to some minor confusion. The hotel is right opposite a shopping mall and supermarket which is fantastic if you have a bit of spare time and want to purchase some goodies for your team/staff/friends back at home. It also lets your kids/partner enjoy themselves while you're busy with official business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious five star hotel with services beyond your expectations, unique in Monterrey. Located in the heart of the most exclusive business and commercial area in the city, Valle Oriente, and across the street from Plaza Fiesta San Agustin Mall, the largest shopping center in Monterrey and the new Metropolitan center Safi Royal Luxury Valle is ideal for business travelers, due to its location and connectivity to the most important points in Monterrey and its metropolitan area. It is also family friendly, with beautiful gardens and a unique pool with a waterfall and a slide, as well as a relaxing Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and TravelClick so you can book your Safi Royal Luxury Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safi Royal Luxury Valle Hotel San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Safi Royal Luxury Valle Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon