The reason we stop here is because they are among the few 'pet friendly' hotels in Monterrey. We did get a decent rate since we reserved a couple of weeks in advance. The traffic is a hassle, so from now on we'll be stopping in Saltillo at the American Business Hotel. Even though it's further from the border, we'll be able to get there just as early by avoiding the big city congestion.
The hotel is 'shop worn' and in need of a facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Monterrey Valle is a 4 star, located in the vibrant financial district of Valle Oriente, close to shopping centres, parks, restaurants and within easy reach of Mariano Escobedo International Airport. This hotel offers 238 modern and comfortable rooms, a restaurant, a bar, fitness centre, 8 conference rooms, wireless internet access and is ideally suited for business, seminars and social events. Take a break or enjoy a family weekend and enjoy the largest swimming pool in Monterrey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Travelocity so you can book your Novotel Monterrey Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monterrey Valle Hotel San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Novotel Nuevo Leon
- Novotel Hotel Monterrey Valle
- Nuevo León Novotel
- Novotel Monterrey Valle Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon