Holiday Inn Monterrey Valle
NH Collection Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$97
$92
Preferred Hotels
$424
Hotel Ibis Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$31
  • Restaurant
Safi Royal Luxury Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$172
$138
Safi Royal Luxury
  • Pool
Quinta Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$185
  • Pool
Ms Milenium(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$139
$119
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hotel Antaris Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)(Great Value!)
$72
$63
Hotels.com
Habita MTY(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$186
$140
Fiesta Inn Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Restaurant
Camino Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$208
Elvoline
  • Restaurant
All reviewslocation is greatwalking distancefree wifishopping mallnice viewhotel is locatedroom servicebusinessdesksafipillowsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A nice and spacious room, with a good bathroom, king size bed, work desk and free WiFi. The location is very good, in the middle of the business district. The staff however is just fair. Be aware, in this part of town in Monterrey you’ll need a car or cab to get around, even for venues that are walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Jorge F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Monterrey Valle, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your business and for taking time to express your personal observations during your stay.

In response to your comment about the service you experienced, we have initiated a weekly training program focused on service delivery to our valued guests. Since your satisfaction is our concern and goal, we would like to offer you a complimentary upgrade in our executive floor located in the 6th. floor of the facility. The Executive Floor offers services such as American-style breakfast in our private lounge, hors d'oeuvre service from 6:00pm to 10:00pm including: soft drinks, beer, red wine, water, coffee service, appetizers, dry snacks and pastries. Please let us know in advance about your arrival and we will arrange everything to welcome you.

Once again, we kindly appreciate your comments and rest assured that we will delight you during your next stay in our hotel.

Cordially yours,

Lic. Gorethi Torres
Guest Services Manager
gtorres@wyndham.com
+(52-81) 8133-0808

Reviewed March 11, 2012

The Wyndham was a nice, clean hotel. It was in a decent location but away from the mall area and required transportation in order to get to it (didn't have a rental car and the walk was longer than I had time for at night. Taxis are available but to much of a hassle for me with limited time). As such, relied on the hotel for dinner. I think I can blame the language barrier, but they did screw up a room service order after reading the order back to me... Breakfast was expensive ($18 USD) and only okay. The fitness center is tucked in the basement/parking garage with dated equipment (I saw someone try to use a treadmill but fail to get it going?). Wi-Fi was slow. I would suggest the hotel as the overall stay was very good.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This hotel was convenient for a business meeting, and the hotel looked good from the lobby, but I ran into problems. I was given a smoking room, but had requested Non-smoking. Their was no TV remote in the room, and it took a long time for the room to warm up. I decided to work in my room and called room service.I do not speak Spanish, but at the conclusion of my order, where she repeated my items to me, I was told 20 Minutes. I went back to work and 90 minutes later I went to the restaurant and had a good meal, I do not know what happened to my order, I did not receive a call, and did not bother to complain. I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Edcandoit
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Nice hotel, great value for price. We only stayed for one night and barely use the amenities but the room was very pretty, I loved the linens, and the bed was super comfy. Would highly recommend this one.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Went to take care of some unpleasant business but hotel staff made my visit very pleasant. They were very helpful and accomodating. It's a very beautiful hotel with very clean elegant rooms.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business