Fantastic service; neat; value for money and relaxing.I spent 2 weeks in Monterrey after a 30 hour travel from South Africa.An experience I will never forget flew via Brazil into Mexico city then into Monterrey.Great city with warm beautiful people.However be warned if your Spanish is non existent prepare yourself to be lost in translation.I will however not hold this against the Hotel as they tried to serve me in every way.The place to stay when you in Monterrey Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the distinguished Zona Valle - San Pedro, within the City of Monterrey, Mexico. With a privileged location, MS MILENIUM allows every traveler to enjoy Monterrey's best location, near corporate offices, restaurants, shopping malls, night life and just 30 minutes from Monterrey International Airport. The hotel and public spaces also have a stunning view of the Sierra Madre Mountains, an iconic sight in the city of Monterrey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ms Milenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Ms Milenium Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon