We stayed here from June 23-July 4, 2013. My husband stays here often for business purposes and I joined him on this trip in order to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The staff were very friendly, attentive and professional. The food was amazing! We were disappointed that the hot tub was not in working order throughout our entire stay.The rest of the common areas were very clean and well taken care, however the condition of the rooms were less than desirable. We were initially given a room on the 3rd floor, but we asked to be moved due to: an unpleasant, mildewy smell; a lack of a refrigerator; and the washroom was in disrepair. We were moved to room 512 and although the room was much better, it was not very clean (we found a tshirt in one of the dresser drawers that was left behind by a previous guest). We enjoyed the scenic location and the many nearby shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the distinguished Zona Valle - San Pedro, within the City of Monterrey, Mexico. With a privileged location, MS MILENIUM allows every traveler to enjoy Monterrey's best location, near corporate offices, restaurants, shopping malls, night life and just 30 minutes from Monterrey International Airport. The hotel and public spaces also have a stunning view of the Sierra Madre Mountains, an iconic sight in the city of Monterrey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Ms Milenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Ms Milenium Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon