Again a very short visit to Monterrey and only one night at the hotel, which seemed to be quite nice place to stay. In the basement area they had some wonderful paintings.
The room was huge with two big beds and there was a separate small room for clothes and to store luggage. Nice! When we arrived to the room it was hot like a sauna and we couldn't cool it down with the aircondition. We asked somebody to check it. One man came and had to do some installations in the whole system through the bathroom ceiling and finally we had a good 19 C room temperature, but next morning the other guests on the same floor complained, that their room was ice cold... (Our room was the first on that floor.) Big bathroom with Ferragamo products (!) and basically everything what you could wish, available.
We had a private business dinner on the top floor and it was good but nothing special, wines were ok. No breakfast buffet, only a served breakfast where you have to choose from a menu. I consider it as a little too pricey when a simple plate of Bircher Muesli, juice and coffee for two was over 300 pesos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta Real Monterrey is located in the eastern area of the city, at 5 minutes from the historical center, at 35 minutes from the International Airport Mariano Escobedo and at 15 minutes from the Fair and Exhibition Center Cintermex. With 165 spacious suites from 40 to 163 m2, in our Presidential Suite of two floors, all have internet access, living area, marble desk, 3 telephone lines, minibar, television, air conditioning and heating. Pay per view movies, safety deposit box, iron and ironing board, bathrobe, slippers and amenities Hermes. We also offer suite service 24 hours and a pillow menu available for you to have a full rest. Services and Amenities Concierge Business Center Restaurants and Bar Events Suite Services (24 hours) Fitness Center Pool with a bar Executive transportation Parking lot and valet parking Logo Shop Medical Assistance Laundry and dry cleaning Excursions (request) Baby sitter (request) Local attractions Paseo Santa Lucia Parque Fundidora Planetario Alfa Museo de Arte Contemporaneo Museo de Historia Mexicana Catedral Metropolitana Macroplaza y Barrio Antiguo Chipinque, Cola de Caballo y Grutas de Garcia Centro de Ferias y Exposiciones Cintermex y Convex Restaurants and Bars Bar Los Murales this bar offers a variety of national and international beverages, that you will enjoy in a comfortable atmosphere accentuated by his large fireplace, live music from 8:00 p.M. To 1:00 a.M. Open Monday to Thursday from 1:00 p.M. To 1:00 a.M. And Friday and Saturday from 1:00 p.M. To 2:00 a.M. Pool Bar located in the indoor pool area. This bar offers a service from 8:00 a.M. To 10:00 p.M., Counting with t.V. To enjoy of the news and sports events, service of natural beverage since morning. Open from 8:00 a.M. To 10:00 p.M. Restaurant Los Balcones with a view to our central gardens, you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner of the most representative Mexican cousine and international in a quiet environment and very comfortable. Also we have two private rooms for small social meals or meetings, with a capacity to receive over 8 customers. Open daily from 6:30 a.M. To 12:00 a.M. General Information Check in 3:00 p.M. Check Out 1:00 p.M. Business Center In Quinta Real Monterrey we know how important is your comfort and the efficient when is about your business meeting, we offer you: 3 rooms available from 2 to 12 people. Computers, photocopies, printers, cannon, scanner and a flip chart. Phone meetings Internet stationery supplies translates Fax Coffee Break Continuous coffee, pastries, soft drinks and tea, from 7:00 a.M. To 11:00 p.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quinta Real Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Real Monterrey Hotel San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Quinta Real Hotel Monterrey
- Monterrey Quinta Real Hotel
- Quinta Real Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon