All reviewsroom servicerestaurant staffshopping malldesignplazaubertaxis
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I'd like to send a thank you to Habita MTY and their great staff. Ricardo, Coco, Yanet and Andrea are all great people. Very friendly, professional and welcoming. The hotel did make a slight mistake with my room, but were willing to upgrade the room as a courtesy which was much appreciated.

I have stayed at this hotel before and the experience has gotten better each time. I look forward to coming back in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Arthur V, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

We thank you for having chosen HABITA ® MTY hotel, it was a pleasure to serve you.

All HABITA ® MTY hotel staff will be expecting to welcome you soon.

Arthur Viot (General Director).

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Great experience with the concierge
The room was very comfortable and interesting design .
I missed the pool and I should have seen it
The hotel is in a mall and not too quiet until late
Overall a nice hotel I would recommend

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Arthur V, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

All HABITA ® MTY hotel staff will be expecting to welcome you soon.

Arthur Viot (General Director).

Reviewed February 26, 2018

If you are looking for a basic hotel, this is not the place. But it is fun, a change of pace, and when asked they brought anything you needed. The bathrooms are beautiful and luxurious. I really enjoyed some of the touches like rain shower with full size shampoo bottles and funky furniture.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Arthur V, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Santiago Kneeland,
We thank you for choosing Habita Monterrey, it was a pleasure to serve you. Your comments reinforce our commitment to personalize our services and design increasingly more exclusive experiences.
All Habita Monterrey staff will be proud to welcome you on your next visit.
Arthur Viot.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel but it is extremely impersonal. My only interaction with staff was during check in. The room I got had a view of the city and it was well appointed although a bit awkward in its configuration. Could not use the pool due to weather.
Highlights are the breakfast served and the espresso machines in the corridors.
Will be back.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Arthur V, Director General at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear DiBruccolino,

We thank you for choosing Habita Monterrey, it was our pleasure to welcome you.
Your comments enforce our commitment to improve our services and your future experiences.
The Habita Monterrey Hotel ensure the privacy and exclusivity of our dear guests, designing personalized services and unique memories.
All the Habita Monterrey staff will be proud to show you our improvements on your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Beds are comfortable, nice views, huge and clean bathrooms... the lobby is a joke. Nice pool but the bar was full with people I guess weren’t even guests... nice little mall next door. The staff is friendly but not very helpful...
Use Uber because in this city taxis are very expensive nowadays, no one knows where this hotel is and taxi drivers are super rude.

Nothing spectacular. Kinda overpriced.

Oh, and when I was checking out they said I had spent 300 dollars in room service, which was a mistake... they didn’t seem to care and simply deleted that from my bill but, what a mistake !

And one more thing... the lobby is tiny and when I was checking in there was a bride taking photos on the front desk... what the...? Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Majito
Habitamty, Director Comercial at Habita MTY, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your review. I regret that the hotel's design was not fit for you and the issues during your stay.

We hope to be able to have you stay with us again. Please let me know when you will be visiting us so that I can personally take care of your reservation.

Best regards,